So Snoop says he's doesn't NEED Dre anymore....

smh.gif

He doesn't NEED Dre, and neither does anyone else.

Thank God, because if anyone did, they'd have been long since dead or shelved.

He doesnt, what are you shaking your head about? Dudes made hits forever after his Dre days and is still relevant. Just had a hit song on the radio w/o Dre andit's not like he dissed Dre. He said he makes his best music with him, but he is still good without him. Everyone knows who snoop is. My mother knows whosnoop is, so he def does not need dre to hold him up. Sounds like hes speaking the truth to me.

TRUE FACT

Dr Dre made Snoop, he made him a star, he makes his best records with Dr Dre

He doesnt, what are you shaking your head about? Dudes made hits forever after his Dre days and is still relevant. Just had a hit song on the radio w/o Dre and it's not like he dissed Dre. He said he makes his best music with him, but he is still good without him. Everyone knows who snoop is. My mother knows who snoop is, so he def does not need dre to hold him up. Sounds like hes speaking the truth to me.
I agree.

Yea I agree with Da Future. He and Dre have great chemistry and when they come together its classic but dude don't need him. Seriously what is the last hitDre gave Snoop? Boss Life?

Dude is his own man. No man needs another man to be good at what he does.

Is a Snoop and Dre track dope and appreciated? Of course. But by no means does he NEED Dre producing for him.

i dont understand what's so wrong with him saying that. snoop and dre came with some timeless hits back in the day and now they are both legendary,respected musicians in their own rights. snoop established himself as an artist without dre and has been successful. ask any old white person in malibu if theyknow who snoop dogg is and they would say yes
laugh.gif

its like saying ghostface still needs rza. ghost is a beast when hes spittin on rza tracks but his last 3 joints had no rza input but were still great. iunderstand snoop and dre bring back nostalgic feelings but we cant expect snoop to stay conjoined to dre and remain stagnant

I think snoop doesnt need Dr Dre for anything anymore. Snoop a loop is already established in the game, he will sell without Dre easily. But his hottest tracksare Dre collabs. It would be a cold day in hell if Snoop stopped rippin' on Dre beats.

I don't know...Snoop just seemed a little too defensive about the topic

I'm not saying that he needs Dre either, but this interview was funny to me....especially when he said

"Oh he on there (Pharrell)..I ain't leave him off"

It seems like with the last few Snoop albums he's been leaning heavily on Pharrell

and the "we still waiting on Detox" comment was a little OD IMO

He's right. He really don't need him.

He would probably sound better over a Dre beat, but he doesnt really need him.

Snoop speaks the truth ...

Dre hasn't done anything relevant lately anyway ... yeh i'm mad at him for shelving rakim and raekwon ... two legends of rap.

Dre made him into a start but he doesn't need him anymore. Though it was nice to hear them together on his last LP again.

Snoop is that dude. Ya'll hear him sing. 5:30, +*+! he should start doin hooks on more joints. The next nate dogg.

I'd love to see Snoop and Dre work together, but I question what the +++* Dre's up to now-a-days.

But is Snoop still messin with Pharrell? I was thinking the other day he had a good run with him: "Drop It Like It's Hot", "Let's GetBlown", "Beautiful", and "It Blows My Mind" (if you want to include that) were all hits I still could play in the ride today. Iwouldn't mind seeing that collabo again.

i think snoops just trying to defend his right as an artist. When people see legends not working with people that they're familiar with its like a bigshock. I think snoops just reaching out to the music community and seeing what else is out there. He's changed alot (musically) since murda was the casebut everyone still loves him. He's prolly on a serious ego trip right now thats prolly why he called it that. some dumb @#$ prolly was telling snoop lastyear that he wasnt nothin with dre and look at him now. Proved a point like all great artist do.

I do have to say tho...he did rack in some dough with that t-pain vocalizer ahahaha

This was a good interview he was speakin real stuff I agree with him 100%.

I want to know what kinda tracks he did with Pharrell tho

Back
Top Bottom