So Snoop says he's doesn't NEED Dre anymore....

.....who is still checkin for Snoop? Im from Cali and I love DoggyStyle and The Dogfather but lets be serious, Snoop needs to chill out with all the albumsevery 5 seconds. Dude drops an album like every year I need a break from him.

^ son got bill just like you and i ... i'm sure he's not dropping annually for his health or for just your enjoyment. this is his profession. and ifyou don't work you don't eat.

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ son got bill just like you and i ... i'm sure he's not dropping annually for his health or for just your enjoyment. this is his profession. and if you don't work you don't eat.

The guy has endorsements, tv shows, movie/tv show appearances, feature spots, and tour money (if he really needs it). And I'm sure dude has someinvestments. My man is not struggling, he can take a little break. His whole persona is getting played out to me, but any way I still respect dude and hishustle.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ son got bill just like you and i ... i'm sure he's not dropping annually for his health or for just your enjoyment. this is his profession. and if you don't work you don't eat.

The guy has endorsements, tv shows, movie/tv show appearances, feature spots, and tour money (if he really needs it). And I'm sure dude has some investments. My man is not struggling, he can take a little break. His whole persona is getting played out to me, but any way I still respect dude and his hustle.

I tend to agree with what you are saying. I understand the whole "get money while you can" mentality but he really needs to fall back for awhile. Snoop even tries to get his wife hustling, talking about "you should be using my fame to get money like Kimora Lee did Russell."
laugh.gif

it's not like he dissed Dre. He said he makes his best music with him, but he is still good without him.
You gotta remember this is NT where they twist stuff like the media. Reminds me of the Will Smith Hitler thing.

this new snoop cd is
smh.gif
......i guess the title fits it......it might be aight if i'm high though

Back
Top Bottom