so somebody made a taser sword......wow.

Not if you want your foes to suffer.

I mean you can't even properly defend in a sword fight against that cuz you'll still be electrocuted :lol:

Blocks taser sword with shield,......

conductive metals in his armor fry him to death

Let me see someone walking down the street with one of these sheathed on their back.

Im crossing the street hard as ****.

They're called "Shock Knives" typically used for training. Obviously this is a step up from that.

As a practitioner of weapons, this is overboard and useless. If I can touch you with my blade, I don't need to shock you.

And actually if you pulled that junk on me you'd be in major trouble, especially with a long dagger like that. It'd be way too easy to disarm and immediately shock you.

Last edited:
Imagine stabbing someone in the heart, and then twisting the blade, then shocking the dude to death 
sick.gif

They're called "Shock Knives" typically used for training. Obviously this is a step up from that.

As a practitioner of weapons, this is overboard and useless. If I can touch you with my blade, I don't need to shock you.

And actually if you pulled that junk on me you'd be in major trouble, especially with a long dagger like that. It'd be way too easy to disarm and immediately shock you.

Your so cool bro

Back
Top Bottom