so somebody made a taser sword......wow.

laugh.gif
First thing I thought of.

Thats clean af.

They're called "Shock Knives" typically used for training. Obviously this is a step up from that.

As a practitioner of weapons, this is overboard and useless. If I can touch you with my blade, I don't need to shock you.

And actually if you pulled that junk on me you'd be in major trouble, especially with a long dagger like that. It'd be way too easy to disarm and immediately shock you.

OK bruh :lol: I think I'm still gonna have to go with the guy wielding an electric sword

Lol At dude trying to act hard on the electric sword thread. Get outta here bro and push your glasses back up with 2 fingers

:lol: :smh: I can't believe I didn't think of that.

If the NT weapon expert has ONE blade... then i'll put my money on him.

2 blades=A tazed bro.

They're called "Shock Knives" typically used for training. Obviously this is a step up from that.

As a practitioner of weapons, this is overboard and useless. If I can touch you with my blade, I don't need to shock you.

And actually if you pulled that junk on me you'd be in major trouble, especially with a long dagger like that. It'd be way too easy to disarm and immediately shock you.

OK bruh :lol: I think I'm still gonna have to go with the guy wielding an electric sword

I'll ignore the other lames taking shots at people they don't know and address you, since are you simply misinformed.

Think of it this way. The guy misses on his angle -- very common for somebody who isn't classically trained. You, in defense, grab the pommel (which is at the very bottom of the hilt where the 110V plug is) and you break it away from his hand by pulling the pommel up over the top of his hand and out of his fingers (the pommel would be at the bottom of the hand, and the leverage against the top of the hand when pulled in this direction would pry the hilt completely out of the fingers). This causes the hilt of the sword to roll over the top of his hand, pushing the edge of the blades down towards the ground, and then towards the body, where it will instantly touch his legs and shock him.

Basic, basic stuff.

Last edited:
It is what it is. Knowing how to kill someone is not about being cool. Matter of fact, it is the opposite and it's part of the responsibility you take from the situations and the understandings of your capabilities.

I swear some people are only worth a few XP though.

It is what it is. Knowing how to kill someone is not about being cool. Matter of fact, it is the opposite and it's part of the responsibility you take from the situations and the understandings of your capabilities.

I swear some people are only worth a few XP though.
Calm down Killa. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom