So.....SOMEONE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE IN QUEENS CENTER MALL JUST NOW (NYC)..

I'm driving from the city to drop a few things off, dropped my girl off at the mall before heading to work at St Johns for a bit, when she calls mea few minutes ago saying that someone just jumped off the 3rd floor of the new section of the mall and landed on some dude on the bottom floor.

The guy he landed on is hurt pretty bad, but the guy who jumped off is pretty much dead with blood all over. Thank god I wasn't there to see that, I justtold her to walk away.
sick.gif

Pretty much just happened, medics aiin't eve there yet.
tired.gif

Im having a hard time believing this.
It would really suck if its true.

Ah man. Why does this stuff gotta happen
tired.gif
. Make sure your girldoesn't have nightmares over this. not cool

sick.gif
frown.gif
....I don't know how I would react if I seen that in person, or was the dude who got dropped by a person committing suicide

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

ny ftl

roll.gif

only reason i laugh is cause what you said is so ironic when i look at your avy and see patrick chewing getting jammed on by pip

That happened at the Carousel Center about two months ago. Someone jumped from the 5th floor out of 7, I think. People had the nerve to take pictures of him ashe died. Mall security was nowhere to be found as usual.

how does the guy that jumped die, but the guy he landed on live?

Im curious about the physics on that....it seems like either they both should be dead, or they both should be alive. I will say that its good the guy that gotlanded on isnt dead cause he wasnt the 1 tryin to off himself

Happened here in Dallas too at NorthPark mall about a 3 weeks ago. A man jumped from the 6th Floor. One qoute from the report said "it was unknown if theman had been shopping"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Im having a hard time believing this.
It would really suck if its true.

In Oregon, about 15+ years ago, there was a guy who dove head first from just about 3 stories up onto the ice rink in the mall....

I dont find this hard to believe

That is horrible. RIP to the troubled soul and I hope the person he landed on turns out to be alright.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My dude seen some %+!+ like that at prov place in ri.....dude jumped from 3rd floor and went down allthe way to level a( thats 3, 2m, 2, 1m, 1, c, b, a) said al he seen was a pool of blood[/color]
tired.gif

how does the guy that jumped die, but the guy he landed on live?

No idea, my girl said the guy he landed on is hurt pretttty bad.

I'm just glad I didn't see that, I told my girl to just continue shopping to get her mind off of it.

Pretty terrible.

Back
Top Bottom