So.....SOMEONE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE IN QUEENS CENTER MALL JUST NOW (NYC)..

Originally Posted by dcjumpman84

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Probably saw Wolverine origin
Eh, try again. Your attempt at humor is amateur

if you're gonna kill yourself, just do it to yourself and don't involve anyone else in the game. That's just being a coward X2
Damn NT went soft
tired.gif

NT hasn't gone soft, that just wasn't funny.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ this guy killing himself in of all places, the mall. Bunch of families and young people there to witness is
smh.gif
smh.gif
. And then he involves someone else inhis $!%+%@*%
smh.gif
smh.gif
. That guy is jerk if you ask me

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ him wanting attention even in death. What an %!#+$@@

Originally Posted by maxi320

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My dude seen some %+!+ like that at prov place in ri.....dude jumped from 3rd floor and went down all the way to level a( thats 3, 2m, 2, 1m, 1, c, b, a) said al he seen was a pool of blood[/color]
tired.gif

This happened twice inside Prov place. Once they thought dude got pushed. It happened once outside too. Dude jumped from the top of the parking lot near the statehouse side. My cuz was the security guard on duty that night. Not pretty.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]everything bad happens over there...i remember the dude living in the parking lot in hisown apartment ofr like damn enar a year i believe, then the security guard falling alseep at the wheel and driving through the cement wall of the 2 floor ofthe garage[/color]

Heard on the radio the other day about a story of a couple - she jumped, either trying to kill herself or maybe it was an accident. dunno. Anyways, he tried tocatch her. Ended up killing him, but she survived. Crazy.

People commit suicide at the Mall of America every year but they do it from the top floor of the parking ramps, not inside the actual mall.

my girl was just there on monday for spring break thank god she didnt go 2day
smh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

other than that, is their really a 6th floor at North Parks Mall in Dallas? I was there a few weeks ago.
Was that suicide from the parking lot area? I thought their was only 2-3 floors...

Wow thats grimey, hurtin someone else while tryin to off yourself. What would have been grimier is if the guy that got landed on died and the jumper lived.

Damn that's nuts.

I was just heading over there after work too.

Off topic, Mez what you do at St. John's?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom