So (supposedly), Kanye paid Amber Rose to keep quiet about their "relationship."

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

That dude Kanye is sweeter than Splenda

TYpe of dude to be having pool parties with a bunch of hot & fully shaved young men
lol wut?

roll.gif
IM DYING

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

Originally Posted by KingRamey

You dudes saying kanye is gay are probably the real closet homosexuals. Hoping he is so you can get a piece huh?
You're soundin real e-mo that people are talking trash about Kanye though.

"Leave Kanye aloooonnnnnneeee!!!!"
i guess my comment hit you a little close to home 
grin.gif

noobflamer

First thing that came to my head was "He must be gay: The relationship was a hoax"

Which doesn't effect me one way or another, so ehh.

LOL. I ain't the one crying about ya boy Kanye getting bashed. You seem to have some emotional investment in all this. It'll be ok dawg. I won't ask, you won't tell.

Its been widely reported so it's not just mediatakeout people. Anyways it's gotta be because he's gay, there's no other reason. But we already knew he was anyway.

Mediatakeout is on point alot of times. Tiger has a confidentiality clause in his pre-nup also. I wouldn't be surprised if they never really had sex and she did strap him down.

Real talk though, if amber did strap him down, would yall still listen to his Music?

Man i swear what has the game come to first spouse support, child support, now slud support. Hell its gonna get to a point where women will get paid if you speak to them and they dont like you. %%@ is just getting outta hand.

say kanye paid her 1 mil

im wondering if someone could pay her 3 mil to break to contract and write a tell all book

and theres no ifs ands or butts about, only secret worth 7 digits is a gay rumor or something that would get u put in jail for a long time

Back
Top Bottom