So T.I.'s next single is..

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Remi23

Nobody cares about T.I. next single

Why you mad though?

i just saying that !**# his single and !**# his new album he needs to worry about protecting his %@% in prison instead of his next ingle

Originally Posted by Remi23

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Remi23 wrote:

Nobody cares about T.I. next single

Why you mad though?

i just saying that !@%% his single and !@%% his new album he needs to worry about protecting his *$% in prison instead of his next ingle
lawl

btw, excellent choice. The video should be epic.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

This has been on the radio for weeks. I thought this was already known.
My thoughts exactly. It's been getting airplay since Christmas season.
laugh.gif

yea, it's been on even here in minnesota for a while...usually we're at least a month behind
laugh.gif

good choice though, don't have tooo much left. still think Better Day should have been on the album.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yea, it's been on even here in minnesota for a while...usually we're at least a month behind
laugh.gif

good choice though, don't have tooo much left. still think Better Day should have been on the album.
Agree with all your stuff here, even the Minnesota bit as I reside here too. KDWB been jammin this, as well as Crack A Bottle from the Aftermathcamp quite a lot lately. I also wish Better Day woulda been on there. I liked that one a lot.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

PUSHA x Vinsanity wrote:

This has been on the radio for weeks. I thought this was already known.

People still listen to the radio?

People must, I always feel left out, I'm so out of it when it comes to what's poppin on the airwaves

been played for about a month here in Philly and not just on the "black" radio stations, the pop ones as well

Should of been "On Top of the World"

Anyone know if the version of On Top of the World with Kanye was ever released?

Just my luck, another TI song on the radio, they play the %%#@ outta this !!%*!!!

"On Top Of The World" would have been a better choice IMO leading into B.O.B's LP.

Back
Top Bottom