So T-Mac is pulling a "Moss" on the Rockets?

What are you doing Billy Hoyle? Are you seriously trying to compare the two. If you want to try and defend T-Mac then fine but at least compare him to otherNBA players that do the same job. I've always questioned McGrady's heart and desire at times.

I think the guy who wrote the article is on point. I mean, he stated clear instances where TMac dogged it.

TMac doesn't respect Adelman. He respected JVG because Van Gundy gave the team an identity and made each and every player accountable.

As a longtime Rockets fan, I cringe when I figure Yao and TMac are our "leaders."

It's disgusting.

What that dude stated in the article is exactly what I saw. Not that TMac is solely to blame for our poor efforts and suckworthy season, but he's a bigreason.

We have a lethargic attitude out there. TMac is, supposedly, "our leader."

To quoteth Remember the Titans, "Attitude reflects leadership."

he's not pulling a Moss. he's doing a T-Mac.

seriously, as much as i criticize dude, i've always wanted him to do well. but people, incl his die-hard fans, just need to face the facts. dude's acrazy baller w/some real nice athletic gifts/talent, but guy just doesn't have "it."

mj, magic, & bird had "it." lebron seems to, and, well, you-know-who does too.

it's not T-Mac's fault tho....probably just runs in the fam. his cuz, Vince, doesn't have "it" either.

Trade!

Rockets needs a PF and PG.

I also had a debate with my roommate the other night.
If Tmac was still on Orlando.
How would the development of D-Howard would have been like?
Would he still be good?

Yeah, not only Tmac, but the whole Rockets have disappointed this season. I'm a Lakers fan but I was looking forward that the Rockets would flourish thisseason because of the acquisition of Scola. Tmac better shape it up, at least for the sake of his team. He shouldn't go Camp Chanawanda this early of theseason!

I just wouldnt say that T-Mac is "giving up". They were down by what? 31 points at one point? If you just sprained your ankle and your team is downby 25-31 points, would you want to go back in? not only because you might re-injure yourself but just period?

Im not trying to defend TMac and sometimes you guys are right.
But its not just TMac all the time, its the whole damn team.
Yao Ming realizes that, that is why Yao ripped the WHOLE team about the TOR & PHI games.

I wouldnt be surprised if we are 5-8 seeded in the playoffs (if we even make it).

Tmac's career is a pathetic. He's a great scorer and everything, but this dude has nothing else to his game. Let alone the poor leadership he shows onthe court.

he came to play tonight. he did quit in the philly game though and i was very disappointed.

but he bounced back tonight v. a pretty good pistons team on a roll.

tmac just needs to be focused. he destroyed prince/hamilton (good defenders) and yet sucked v. moon in toronto. just needs the focus/intensity. hopefully thiswin will give the team a boost.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I was just about to say, wheres the nycbuc spin?
i don't spin son, i ALWAYS speak the TRUTH
smile.gif
. tmac canbe the best player in the L, but the effort is not always there. if every game was against the best teams, he would be the best player. but son just giveslittle effort when he plays v. chumps. dude's D v. philly was like a 70-yr old lady w/ osteoporosis--creaking.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

By "pulling a Moss" - do you mean contributing to an undefeated season, approaching a single season record for his position, and on his way to a league title??? Cause thats what Moss is "pulling" this year
He's refering to how Randy Moss played in Oakland with Raiders during his career.

Thank you, oh Great Master of the Obvious

Back
Top Bottom