So T-Pain Spends Money On Pointless Chain. Recession FTW. (-_-)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

niketalks own zahir made that and it cost $410,000 dag i wonder how much they shop made
with 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I dont do dumb @*#$ like this till I know the fams good this what tpain said on twitter

eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn. If all true. Can anyone verify that that quote is really from T-Pain? If the piece is being co-signed as official by a NTer, then this dude Pain really is caking...

there should be no question that my dude is caking... writing and producing is where its at kids... honestly this is dumb stupid new money type spending... 32cars my dude?
cmon seriously? Spending like this will get an artist hell even a producer broke REALLY quick... look at scott storch...

Teddy Pain is definitely caking like that. Writer, producer, artist, and performer...he's getting millions out of all four pots. Right now the money isgood, but when the money stops purchases like this can put a huge dent in what you've built up no matter how much cash you have set aside. Word to Storch.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Has anyone heard Death Of Auto-Tone by Jay-Z? T-Pain better hold onto his money....
Why? Hov said it wasn't directed toward him. Rumors sayin it was directed at "Etherboy"

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Has anyone heard Death Of Auto-Tone by Jay-Z? T-Pain better hold onto his money....
Why? Hov said it wasn't directed toward him. Rumors sayin it was directed at "Etherboy"

I was kidding by the way.

Back
Top Bottom