So tabi dropped a beat rock video

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
His timing is terrible though the song is easily 2 years old. Angel Luv looking edible as usual, Flexx in a jersey as usual, overall pretty dope. Anyone elsecatch the penny foamposite shot in the first 10 seconds.

pimp.gif

I wish he wouldn't have wasted that dope !## beat saying nothing. Music was crazy. Video Concept dope.

But lyrics D-

The Video's production.... Excellent
The Music.....On Point
The Cameo's....Superb
Flex's Yells and Scream's ... I love dude but I could have done without them...lol
The Concept....Unreal and Original with why he's running. I loved it with those subscripts.
The Lyrics...... I was so thouroughly confused if the the entire thing was a hook.

I hope there's a remix. That dude has a great voice and should def. have better content to go along with a great Video and get play on TV nationally.

Good stuff from Tabi..

tabi's beats never match his lyrics...i liked the video but dude rhymes like once every 60 bars lol

vid rocks heavy. wish u had got my email Lavan.i was tryna get u to slide thru the video release party u work-a-holic,lol. i was so damn surprised to hear thatsh*t bangin heavy out in LA last month. some parts of crenshaw and even san bernadino be on him crazy as if he was from cali. nice to see his global luv.

yeah i like 3:09 is nice, gotta find out where the indians hang out in the urea

Back
Top Bottom