So that scene in Monster's Ball...

Yeah you know what i'm talking about...

You think it was real? I was watching the movie earlier and I couldn't help thinking that this is either real or the most perfectly executed love scene inhistory.

Great movie btw.

Maybe, just maybe she is that good of an actress.
She did win the Academy Award for that movie.

Yeah it was

If you freeze frame, you notice it was me . . . not Billy Bob!

Lmao!

rented the movie....ff to the scene......<have an alibi for the time in between>....returned it.

Speaking of freeze frames... do that during the scene and you'll see something... pause....

ohwell.gif

Sex scenes in movies aren't real. They always look real but it is just good editing and make up and stuff.

i think it was real, i read an article in the paper about it. also you can see billy bobs sack.

anyhow, seems like many of you are in denial that she slept with billy bob. LOL

I don't know about billy bob... But i don't think i'd be able to contain myself if Halle Berry was"acting" like that on top of me, if you know what i mean.

Yo I've always wondered...

imagine you are an A list actor and you need to do a sex scene with the most desired actress in your books...

How you seriously gonna rub up with her, making out with her, all while she is butt neked without poppin???? I gotta know how they do it.
It's impossible not to get aroused, but both of you are clearly naked so wouldn't that be weird as HELL?

Back
Top Bottom