So the Black/Red XIs released with red translucent sole.....why did the Pros get screwed

s dubl

Supporter
Im not a huge fan of the Pros, but might have picked up a pair if the soles were translucent like the OGs.

SMH @ JB.

yes...changes from JB FTL
tired.gif

because they figured no one would remember.
indifferent.gif

This was a big upset for me, these were my favorite Team Jordans. Had got them in the start of my eighth grade year.
I also had the black pair with a gold Jumpman, did these get retro'd too??? They also had a white and blue pair with a silver jumpman. did these release???

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

because they figured no one would remember.
indifferent.gif

This was a big upset for me, these were my favorite Team Jordans. Had got them in the start of my eighth grade year.
I also had the black pair with a gold Jumpman, did these get retro'd too??? They also had a white and blue pair with a silver jumpman. did these release???
the black/gold pair didn't come out as the OG's, substitute gold accents for red and a black sole for white and you have the general gistof them(the pair I was waiting for the most and ended up picking up yesterday with my CDP) what's sad is I was waiting on this color the most, but thewhole reason I'm a shoe addict was because of the black/red jumpman pro's...it hurts me they were done so wrong, yet I still want them so bad.

can we at least get some white/carolina jumpman pro's, perhaps opposite the UNC PE's with a white midsole/carolina outsole?

one of the only team jordans i would ever buy... but im turned off by the printed cf and the non translucent soles... idk i might still copp

I'm glad I had a chance to purchase the OGs before the retros came out. These are my favorite non-signature sneaker...was quite disappointed when i saw thepictures and even more when i saw them in the store.

I don't get why they don't put real carbon fiber in retros but still charge over $100 even though they aren't built for performance the same as theoriginals. I'm still debating on a pair of the black/red/white or white/navy, waiting for a deal better than $90.

I said this originally, in the Pro thread.....I would have thought about a pair, but since they made them look even cheaper by forgoing the translucent sole,it made for an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom