So the body count of these girls?

Seriously, how many do you think the average 21 yr old American female has? And is there a number that's too high for you guys where you won't gf/wife her because of that number?

If the number is high, then it's usually because greedy men force them to have sexual relations with them.

I got ***** knowledge your girlfriend ***** got hella mileage. - Waka

But in all seriousness don't ask.

Don't ask, don't tell.
This, but its getting scary out here.

Women are defending the right to channel their inner O.

Scary, scary times.

But to answer your question OP, if I know or learn she's been out here thats enough for me to cut it off

Last edited:
Chances are, if you gotta ask then it's probably a little too high for you to cope with. If it's more than just casual sex, then it shouldn't matter if you truly care about her.

Last edited:

Chances are, if you gotta ask then it's probably a little too high for you to cope with. If it's more than just casual sex, then it shouldn't matter if you truly care about her.
yes it should matter.

what if the number is ridiculously high?

yes it should matter.

what if the number is ridiculously high?

nah fam if people were running train on her that matters
Again, if it's not anything more than casual sex, then it shouldn't matter to you. You don't own her and sleeping with her is/was YOUR choice. If you fell in love or have feelings, then maybe it's time to be honest with yourself. Do you love her for the sex, or is it deeper? If it's for the sex, then you can't really be hurt or angry about the guys that she was with before you.

...disclosure is her choice. Problem is, most men aren't honest with themselves enough to be prepared for the truth.

If you're not into promiscuous females, then up your standards. No one goes to a soup kitchen desperate and hungry demanding filet mignon.

Last edited:
Seriously, how many do you think the average 21 yr old American female has?
Depends on how she looks (and that doesn't mean if she's hot the # is higher), where she lives regionally, and her level of education by 21.

And is there a number that's too high for you guys where you won't gf/wife her because of that number?
Nah.

Then again I wouldn't ask her #. Nor would I reveal mine seriously.

The whole # thing seems pretty immature to me at this point in life.

Shouldn't be wasting time looking for long term gfs or a wife @ 21 anyway.

Last edited:
Serious question for those who worry about this type of thing.

Honestly, does it bother you that a woman has had more sex than you?

At least it's been a few months since the last thread of this kind.

Average for 21? Probably 12 or so. Figure they've been humping for five/six years by 21 so 2-3 a year.

As long as y'all are great for eachother, don't even trip about body count.

Back
Top Bottom