So the girl that was drowning those puppies about a month ago will go unpunished/Vol.SMH!!!!!!!

[h1]Girl throwing puppies in river on video in Bosnia won't face charges: report[/h1]
By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 10:00 AM

alg_throwing-puppies.jpg

A young Bosnian girl is seen in a video picking up puppies and throwing them into a rapidly moving river.

[h3]Take our Poll[/h3]

[h4]Animal Cruelty[/h4]
Should a person's age prevent them from facing punishment or fines in cases of animal cruelty?
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Yes, young people do stupid things sometimes.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]No, how can they learn to treat animals kindly if they don't get punished.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h3]Related News[/h3]

The puppy-throwing Bosnian girl seen in a video chucking the helpless animals into a raging river will reportedly not face any charges.

Police have apparently dropped the case, outraged members of PETA in Europe said on Tuesday.

Authorities reportedly have let the matter go because the girl, whose identity has never been released, is too young to face a judge.

It has also been reported that none of the puppies seen being thrown into the water died, and were in fact rescued by an old woman who allegedly found them along the shore. But animal rights activists don't buy it.

"This is outrageous," a PETA spokeswoman, Nadja Kutscher, said, according to a report in a German newspaper. "The puppies that the old woman was with were completely different ones to those thrown into the river in the video. The puppies would never have survived."

Click to see video *** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT ***

The young Cruella De Vil, seen in the video wearing a red hoodie, smiles as she picks several puppies out of a dirty bucket and viciously tosses them into a rapidly flowing river.

At one point, as the girl lobs a black-and-white pup into the water, she can clearly be heard saying, "whee."

The teen joins a growing number of people caught on video being unkind to animals. A British woman who later received death threats was captured by a CCTV camera in August tossing a cat into a garbage can, and in 2008 a U.S. Marine was filmed throwing a puppy off a cliff in Iraq.

So that little psychotic +$+$@ will go unpunished because she is supposedly 12 and because that old lady� thought that she had found some of the puppies.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

%#!! that %@@*%!% *$** *@%@%+ %!@**. I hope her house catches on fire and she dies a painful death. And I hate animals. That !$%@ aint even right.

so what man, theyre only dogs. its not that serious. our society systematically does much worse things to other species and nobody gets upset.

oh right, i forgot, theyre puppies and their cute. now its an issue.

I'm pretty sure this girl got hers already from 4chan and co.

I ain't gonna watch the video again... Gonna be mad heated
mad.gif

what people don't realize is that she still young and has no respect for life it's not like she's gonna stop there. as she gets older she will do worse things. for me it's not so much that she's throwing dogs it's the total disrespect for life that is disturbing

what people don't realize is that she still young and has no respect for life it's not like she's gonna stop there. as she gets older she will do worse things. for me it's not so much that she's throwing dogs it's the total disrespect for life that is disturbing

its in Europe though, they are strict like the USA. Had that been done in the US she woulda been behind bars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

so what man, theyre only dogs. its not that serious. our society systematically does much worse things to other species and nobody gets upset.

indifferent.gif

Shutup. You obviously have never had a dog.
A dog will be your best friend, and will always be there for you. You will get more attached to your dog than any friend you will ever have. My dog is family, dude always cheers me up. 
pimp.gif

I've had 2 dogs

animals are killed everyday for money.

you guys are just upset she was enjoying herself.

Originally Posted by HectorC217

Definitely. A lot of serial killers start by harming animals.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

indifferent.gif

A dog will be your best friend, and will always be there for you. You will get more attached to your dog than any friend you will ever have. My dog is family, dude always cheers me up. 
pimp.gif
lmao so what, you like your dog. Koreans treat dog meat as a delicacy and eat them in the same way that we eat cows. Except they torture them for hours so that the fear makes adrenaline rush through their body. They then kill them at the height of their panic since it makes the meat taste that much better.

Its just an animal. Get over it. Then think about what we do to any type of meat that WE eat.

by systematically are you referring to things like animal testing, killing animals for meat, or hunting? If so, you do realize that they each serve some form of purpose whether people agree with it or not (yes, even hunting can sometimes be lawfully encouraged to control animal populations). This girl was... just tossing puppies into the river. Now that's just plain *+!!%@ up cuz she has no respect for life like Hector said.

as cruel as it may seem there is a purpose to us killing cows or Koreans killing dogs. this girl is just torturing the dogs for fun how is that worse

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
lmao so what, you like your dog. Koreans treat dog meat as a delicacy and eat them in the same way that we eat cows. Except they torture them for hours so that the fear makes adrenaline rush through their body. They then kill them at the height of their panic since it makes the meat taste that much better.

Its just an animal. Get over it. Then think about what we do to any type of meat that WE eat.
None of what you said even comes close to giving this a pass. Nothing. It actually makes your post even worse. Cool, they torture dogs in Korea. Is it right? No. Cool, we treat animals horribly that we eat. Is it right? No.

The girl at the least should've been mandated to get some kind of psychiatric help. There's something wrong when you enjoy torturing living things.

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Man just shut the @#++ up, seriously. This girl was doing it for fun, not for eating... There's a huge difference there, but you clearly don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom