So THE HUNDREDS SELLS OUT....

Well it seems that the clothing label The Hundreds sells out to the owners of Louis V. Crazy Louis would even consider buying a botique clothing line. I am notsure why the features that my PC has and my mac book are not the same so i cannot create a proper Topic, my bad so you will have to copy and paste the URL.Flame on if neccessary.... Tell us what you think of this nonsense, BS to me The Hundreds does not seem to be that big for Louis to be looking at them as aninvestment.

http://thehundreds.com/fortune/fortune.html

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Well it seems that the clothing label The Hundreds sells out to the owners of Louis V. Crazy Louis would even consider buying a botique clothing line. I am not sure why the features that my PC has and my mac book are not the same so i cannot create a proper Topic, my bad so you will have to copy and paste the URL. Flame on if neccessary.... Tell us what you think of this nonsense, BS to me The Hundreds does not seem to be that big for Louis to be looking at them as an investment.

http://thehundreds.com/fortune/fortune.html

roll.gif

hahahaha seriously... you fell for that?

US education system at work ladies and gentlemen.

Ummm that link I pulled up seems legit to me am I an idiot or something

maybe Im not a computer nerd and dont know how he made such a legit looking page
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Ummm that link I pulled up seems legit to me am I an idiot or something

maybe Im not a computer nerd and dont know how he made such a legit looking page
eyes.gif
By Kazie Holiday,writer-reporter

that should have tipped you off.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

US education system at work ladies and gentlemen
Listen moving forward lets stay away the coments about my education level because what you said is about as ignorant as they get. How inanyway, shape or form did me post this topic put in question my education. And to Stylin in what way am i a fool, do we all think that talking @$# aboutsomeone you gain any sort of status, get a clue Jr. I simply posted a topic that looked legit, if they went to that lenght to fabricate a news article inregards to the selling of the company then more power to them, all that for an April fools joke seems pretty lame...

^ i know it looked weird but all I did was highlight the link and paste it in, read the article. I dont have time to examine the article especially if its astivial as this one. Either way the hundreds did a good job, hopefully they put some effort into making some dope clothes

yall are trippin on this april fools thing. yall are doin this to prove who is more smarter than the other. if youre fooled that doesnt mean youre dumb orsomething and just because you didnt get caught off-guard that doesnt mean youre smart, yall are acting all intelligent and %%%$

Home | Neek is a Pervert | Give us All Your Money | Beat my Vito | You Love Yasi | Bobby Brown | I need to Update | Site Map
Subscribe to Fortune | Magazine Customer Service | Reprints | If You're Still Reading This, You Have A Small Brain | Conferences | April Fool's

[emoji]169[/emoji] 2008 The Hundreds. Another Mixed Media Production.
None of this is remotely true, except for the part about us being in debt for $32 Million Dollars.
And the thing about Louis Vuitton creating the all-over-print.
Oh and the part about you having a small brain.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DON'T SUE US.
Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Policy

* : Time reflects local markets trading time.† - Intraday data delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, and 20 minutes for other exchanges.• Disclaimer
[table][tr][td]Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2008 BigCharts.com Inc. All rights reserved. Please see our Terms of Use.
MarketWatch, the MarketWatch logo, and BigCharts are registered trademarks of MarketWatch, Inc.
Intraday data delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, and 20 minutes for other exchanges. All Times are ET.
Intraday data provided by ComStock, an Interactive Data Company and subject to the Terms of Use.
Historical, current end-of-day data, and splits data provided by FT Interactive Data.
Fundamental data provided by Hemscott.
SEC Filings data provided by Edgar Online Inc..
Earnings data provided by FactSet CallStreet, LLC.[/td] [/tr][/table]

s77938925270348
m
cookie.crumb

s77938925270348

should've read the fine print homie
roll.gif
roll.gif

The thread starter is an imbecile, the shear fact that you neglect such fine details is evidence that you are not intelligent.

The Hundreds sold out right after their Fresh Jive collaboration. As a Los Angeles dude,I'm glad to see they've blown up; but for all the wrongreasons.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

US education system at work ladies and gentlemen
Listen moving forward lets stay away the coments about my education level because what you said is about as ignorant as they get. How in anyway, shape or form did me post this topic put in question my education. And to Stylin in what way am i a fool, do we all think that talking @$# about someone you gain any sort of status, get a clue Jr. I simply posted a topic that looked legit, if they went to that lenght to fabricate a news article in regards to the selling of the company then more power to them, all that for an April fools joke seems pretty lame...
someone is mad...

Back
Top Bottom