So...the Next person Megan Fox wants to date is...?? UPDATE on page 7

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by jehims

lol still hating? damn...im pretty sure this topic wouldn't get this serious if it was some white dude
laugh.gif
Please ain't no one hating on Asians doggie. You and Korean Dave the only ones that took it that way.
sorry...what's the definition of hating?

Megan was standing under an umbrella...guess...she didn't like Rain.
grin.gif

/bad joke.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

If it was a black dude, a bunch of black NT'ers would be posting "
nerd.gif
"'s AND YOU KNOW THIS.
roll.gif
smh.gif

and you know this.

let's give it up to rain, tho, cause she didn't say kim young suk off the street, she said "rain" korea's number one male act.

"Hollywood Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen actress Megan Fox recently openly expressed her interest in Korean star Rain and also a desire to date the latter, who replied plainly to her invite, "I'm not interested."

According to media reports, Fox has spoke numerously about her admiration for Rain while on the movie promotional tour.

And that was not just a comment made by Fox; she has indeed extended a dinner date to Rain through her manager but was rejected by the Korean star who was "not interested".

Yet, the rejection did not wound her pride and ironically, it has built up stronger interest of Rain in Fox who recently criticized the comparison of herself to Angelina Jolie.

According to reports, Fox loves such challenges and has no plans to give up. She would continue extending her invite to Rain, hoping that he would agree to meet up someday."

Yahoo News

Originally Posted by jehims

"Hollywood Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen actress Megan Fox recently openly expressed her interest in Korean star Rain and also a desire to date the latter, who replied plainly to her invite, "I'm not interested."

According to media reports, Fox has spoke numerously about her admiration for Rain while on the movie promotional tour.

And that was not just a comment made by Fox; she has indeed extended a dinner date to Rain through her manager but was rejected by the Korean star who was "not interested".

Yet, the rejection did not wound her pride and ironically, it has built up stronger interest of Rain in Fox who recently criticized the comparison of herself to Angelina Jolie.

According to reports, Fox loves such challenges and has no plans to give up. She would continue extending her invite to Rain, hoping that he would agree to meet up someday."

Yahoo News

eek.gif

Mofos all over the world pining for this women and this cat just brushed her off like dirt on his shoulder. I wanna see what he's beating.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

nerd.gif
"'s AND YOU KNOW THIS.
roll.gif
smh.gif

nah the black man stays taking other races wiminz
pimp.gif

you can have all the wiminz you want
roll.gif
, but you definetly dont have thebrainzzzzz

There's a huge cultural difference, I really am not surprised Rain turned her down. This could just be an asian being an asian.. deferring any kind ofadvances, especially one as public as the one Megan Fox made..

Honestly I'd be surprised if any Asian star flat out accepted a request like that. Maybe if she made a request privately he might agree.

Originally Posted by jordanfan123

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

nerd.gif
"'s AND YOU KNOW THIS.
roll.gif
smh.gif

nah the black man stays taking other races wiminz
pimp.gif

you can have all the wiminz you want
roll.gif
, but you definetly dont have the brainzzzzz
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Oh and you've been reported.

Originally Posted by kixtension

There's a huge cultural difference, I really am not surprised Rain turned her down. This could just be an asian being an asian.. deferring any kind of advances, especially one as public as the one Megan Fox made..

Honestly I'd be surprised if any Asian star flat out accepted a request like that. Maybe if she made a request privately he might agree.

You dont know how big of a disappointment he'd be to the Korean community not only in South Korea, but around the world if he's gay. But, like yousaid, it could be an Asian being an Asian. Humility ftw?

Also, it could be that he's more into Asian girls than crazy %%% white girls.

Back
Top Bottom