[| -- So the SNOW is here Toronto ....SMH -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Just came inside from shovelling 2 driveways.
smh.gif

Makes me appreciate the 365 beaches of Antigua that much more. I should've went to the beach today, but got to study.

The Caribbean is
pimp.gif

it's that time of the year...again
smh.gif

suprisingly, it snowed much earlier this time, as it started at January...

i couldn't even get the bottom layer of mine.

tomorrow will be a GREAT day to walk on my driveway...

damn, if i didnt have to go to school yesterday, I'd be out with the shovel making money, lol.

But seriously, damn snow kept making noise when it was hitting my window
indifferent.gif

Meh. Snow is aiight in my books, lol.

It's just the damn effect on temperature that we have in TO that makes our winters bad.

Why the hell would you want to go out when the windchill brings the feeling to like -20 or even sometimes -30 degreesbelow!?

nerd.gif

ya the damn wind is what kills me.. I love the snow, but the raging wind is rediculous..
smh.gif

word snow isnt so bad in general except towards suede/nubuck kicks but the wind/salt people use is killer

snowboardin season starts soon
smokin.gif

i hate snow...

looks like some of my shoe collection is going into hibernation.. and out come the timbs and winter beaters

p.s. did i mention i HATE snow... oii ...

yup, brought out the timbs this week. but sometimes i find my toes are FREEZING, any tips? double layer socks?

I gotta pick up some timbs or something. Cant keep wearing these suede 2s. That water protection spray been keeping them pretty clean tho.
eyes.gif

you know what i find funny, people from toronto are always complaining about snow yet it's a regular thing.... but i go to other places where it snows andthe locals can't wait for the snow

Back
Top Bottom