So the Taliban Pulled Up and Overthrew.

I read that Afghanistan is responsible for 80% of the global trade of heroin and opium. Will pulling out of the country send a supply shock to the US market? Im just curious how much us being in Afghanistan exacerbated the opioid crisis in the US. We gotta speed up the national legalization of weed here already.

In Europe Russia other parts of the Middle East and Eastern Europe yes all of the heroin comes from Afghanistan

I think the opiate crisis is a US born problem though I think Mexican cartels are smuggling it in more then Afghan drug cartels could into the US

But I believe almost all of the US Heroin comes from Mexico and I’m sure very little of it comes from Afghanistan

I don’t think there’s any simple way to smuggle heroin from Afghanistan to the United States
but I’m not going lie I wish I could get that good Afghan hashish I used to smoke I’m Amsterdam :nthat:

that’s how the Taliban makes most of their money

Last edited:
9 years ago.

The interesting part starts at the 3:00 mark.

It's wild to watch though. Talk about $20 trillion gone in flames.

I hate how we’re quick to call people in the military heroes for signing up to fight pointless wars.

9 years ago.

The interesting part starts at the 3:00 mark.

It's wild to watch though. Talk about $20 trillion gone in flames.

People just trying to survive and we over there making their lives worse. I hate this whack *** overrated racist country.

I get the optics of it, but outside of that what is the point of bringing 30,000 refuges over to America during a ****ing pandemic of all times.

You possibly made these people's country worse during your occupancy, improved on nothing, lied & abused them.... now your going to bring them to your country & expect them to suddenly live by your ideals?

I get the optics of it, but outside of that what is the point of bringing 30,000 refuges over to America during a ****ing pandemic of all times.

You possibly made these people's country worse during your occupancy, improved on nothing, lied & abused them.... now your going to bring them to your country & expect them to suddenly live by your ideals?

I mean they aren't kidnapping anyone.

These are the people who WANT to come over.

I thought Trump said he made a landmark peace agreement with the Taliban? What happened with all that?

I get that but we're talking about a country that was literally up in flames last year for not treating their own citizens correctly. this probably isn't the best idea.

I get that but we're talking about a country that was literally up in flames last year for not treating their own citizens correctly. this probably isn't the best idea.
This is a stupid take. No real need to discuss any further. Some trump “bad hombres” logic

yeah these conspiracy theorist I work with are claiming china is going to step in because of all the lithium they have.
"all that green talk and they have lithium that could power batteries"

I thought Trump said he made a landmark peace agreement with the Taliban? What happened with all that?

Top 30 Chappelle Oil GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

This is silly...

People just wanna live, you know live life and able to do things you, me and everyone in the west takes for granted...

i think it’s real but looks more like a fam function. Drake has that effect on killers

i think it’s real but looks more like a fam function. Drake has that effect on killers
Naw its def real

Wonder when China will pull up?

It's not hard to see that the people hiding in planes' landing gears don't want to live according to Taliban principles, but that kind of reasoning often gets in the way of fear mongering against brown immigrants.

This is silly...

People just wanna live, you know live life and able to do things you, me and everyone in the west takes for granted...

are we talking in a real world or some idealistic place Americas promoted as? we have full tent cities of homeless popping up in Major US Cities, we are in the midst of a pandemic that is only gonna continue to ravage the poor.

I have empathy for what those people are going through but we can't act as if America is in some grand position to be helping everyone else.

are we talking in a real world or some idealistic place Americas promoted as? we have full tent cities of homeless popping up in Major US Cities, we are in the midst of a pandemic that is only gonna continue to ravage the poor.

I have empathy for what those people are going through but we can't act as if America is in some grand position to be helping everyone else.
Again, idiotic take. They live in a place where a bombing is a weekly thing and the females are sold or married at a young age. They now live in a place where everyday could be your last. Just sit this one out

Back
Top Bottom