so their is this girl in my class right...

So everyday I walk in and I take a look at her. Most of the time I look at her she is already looking at me. Everytime i go up to her after class she ignoresme. So is this a game of some sort?

Maybe she is just thinking she better watch the guy staring at her.

If you like her, step to her.

Originally Posted by davizzy

So everyday I walk in and I take a look at her. Most of the time I look at her she is already looking at me. Everytime i go up to her after class she ignores me. So is this a game of some sort?

Stop going up to her...

if you are not looking at her how do you know that she is looking at you ? and if someone looks at you and you notice you will glance back. this doesn'tmean she is looking at you. in conclusion, i think that you really want her to like you so you are using these as signs. time to move on if she is ignoringyou.

Originally Posted by 23kickz

if you are not looking at her how do you know that she is looking at you ? and if someone looks at you and you notice you will glance back. this doesn't mean she is looking at you. in conclusion, i think that you really want her to like you so you are using these as signs. time to move on if she is ignoring you.

step up your peripheral game b

lol, im kinda in the same situation, but im in a new school so idk if this girl is a sleezy or not, and if i ask one of the 3 friends i have they are going tobe like o man imma put you on right now and then imma look like a idiot and not know what to say, so idk yet, im going to ask her for the time tmmrw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by 23kickz

if you are not looking at her how do you know that she is looking at you ? and if someone looks at you and you notice you will glance back. this doesn't mean she is looking at you. in conclusion, i think that you really want her to like you so you are using these as signs. time to move on if she is ignoring you.

step up your peripheral game b
So true. All those defensive basketball drills in HS really pay off lol.

Sigh... is this what's going on in high school these days?

Seriously, the internet has de-socialized today's youth.

If she ignores your but continues to stare it is probably because she is staring in amazement of how ugly you are.

I know from personal experience

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Sigh... is this what's going on in high school these days?

Seriously, the internet has de-socialized today's youth.

I'm saying whatever happened to asking your big brother or big cousin about *%%+ like this??

not necessarily. i tend to look at people a lot, especially on then train, but it does not always mean i'm interested.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

not necessarily. i tend to look at people a lot, especially on then train, but it does not always mean i'm interested.

Why do you like to put people in awkward situations?

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Why do you like to put people in awkward situations?
Its fun making people squirm. Sometimes. Pauth

Back
Top Bottom