so their is this girl in my class right...

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

PICS or FAIL
did you read his post? do you really think that guy has pics?
myspace or facebook pics?
nerd.gif

any pics at all?

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by 23kickz

if you are not looking at her how do you know that she is looking at you ? and if someone looks at you and you notice you will glance back. this doesn't mean she is looking at you. in conclusion, i think that you really want her to like you so you are using these as signs. time to move on if she is ignoring you.

step up your peripheral game b
So true. All those defensive basketball drills in HS really pay off lol.
all three of y'all step up your reading comprehension
So everyday I walk in and I take a look at her

I think you're the one that needs to step up your reading comprehension. I, nor the person that quoted me commented on the OP's situation.I just addressed the person who was basically saying that if you're not looking directly at a person, then there's no way to know if they are lookingat you. Which is false because you can use your peripheral vision. As I stated. The person who quoted me also had nothing to say about the OP's situation.He just basically did his own "qft".

Here's something for your effort to look superior to stupid NTers that can't read...

L

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Just make sure you're not in a outside enviorment, or else you will get pepper sprayed.

word. i think she got an eye on you................in a bad way.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Everytime i go up to her after class she ignores me.
what do you say to her?? cuz im tellin you a simple "how you doin today" never hurt anybody
So is this a game of some sort?

probably. the older you get the worse they become

this always happens to me...
I'll be looking at a chick and she'll always glance back and catches me. lol
I say you go up to her one time after class and try to start a conversation.
what have you got to lose?

[h2]so their is this girl in my class right...[/h2]
I hope this is not your English class.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

not necessarily. i tend to look at people a lot, especially on then train, but it does not always mean i'm interested.

The train huh? what line you be riding
roll.gif

Cause it aint !!$% to stare at on the green line!

And Op if you know whats good for you DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT post her facebook or myspace

Just try and go up to her and holla...but don't expect nothing because like you mentionned, she' ignores your @@$. So, just suck it up and get your"flame suit" on just in case she starts wildin out.

So you're saying this girl didn't confess her love to you at the spot, and instead of getting on her knees, she just sat in her desk and looked at you?

What an enigma wrapped in a mystery encased in a FAIL.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by davizzy

So everyday I walk in and I take a look at her. Most of the time I look at her she is already looking at me. Everytime i go up to her after class she ignores me. So is this a game of some sort?

Stop going up to her...

basically... s!!! if i got ignored once i would be feelin
frown.gif
but would goback to doin me na mean?

Back
Top Bottom