So, these supposed "Massage Parlors" - Serious Discussion

*Mods, if this is an inappropriate topic, please lock* (I honestly would put these in the same topic as a strip club though)
On a serious note though, how do all of these places stay in business without getting raided? 

I came across the topic on another board, which led me to more "specific forum." 
nerd.gif
 While just browsing through the topics, I was surprised to see that people go to these places in their local city, then come back to the board to basically post reviews, the girl they dealt with, and how the places was operated.

Given all of these places do not advertise themselves as brothels or what have you, but it seems that most of the people that seek out these spots pretty much probe the masseuses' to see how far they are willing to go to give "happy endings" or "FS" which = full service.

Seems like a shady business, yet I am intrigued. Seems to be there are 6 spots within 10 miles of my house.....all oriental .
pimp.gif

Thoughts?

*Mods, if this is an inappropriate topic, please lock* (I honestly would put these in the same topic as a strip club though)
On a serious note though, how do all of these places stay in business without getting raided? 

I came across the topic on another board, which led me to more "specific forum." 
nerd.gif
 While just browsing through the topics, I was surprised to see that people go to these places in their local city, then come back to the board to basically post reviews, the girl they dealt with, and how the places was operated.

Given all of these places do not advertise themselves as brothels or what have you, but it seems that most of the people that seek out these spots pretty much probe the masseuses' to see how far they are willing to go to give "happy endings" or "FS" which = full service.

Seems like a shady business, yet I am intrigued. Seems to be there are 6 spots within 10 miles of my house.....all oriental .
pimp.gif

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

I came across the topic on another board, which led to me more "specific forum." 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Thoughts?

You  answered your own question

I came across the topic on another board, which led to me more "specific forum." 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Thoughts?

You  answered your own question

nerd.gif

Seems like a shady business, yet I am intrigued. Seems to be there are 6 spots within 10 miles of my house.....all oriental oriental oriental oriental oriental .
pimp.gif

Thoughts?
J/K OP. Still unsure what the stir was about on this word

nerd.gif

Seems like a shady business, yet I am intrigued. Seems to be there are 6 spots within 10 miles of my house.....all oriental oriental oriental oriental oriental .
pimp.gif

Thoughts?
J/K OP. Still unsure what the stir was about on this word

^whats unsure about it. It's fine when describing a business like restaurants or someTHING. it's not encouraged to call someONE oriental it's considered offensive

^whats unsure about it. It's fine when describing a business like restaurants or someTHING. it's not encouraged to call someONE oriental it's considered offensive

yeah. raids happen all the time. You have sting operations and court appearances, and paper work. So for some cities its not exactly top priority.

Is it illegal to ask if they perform extra acts? Is that solicitation for sex? Maybe it's these reviews that are stings and getting johns into the parlors to be arrested?

yeah. raids happen all the time. You have sting operations and court appearances, and paper work. So for some cities its not exactly top priority.

Is it illegal to ask if they perform extra acts? Is that solicitation for sex? Maybe it's these reviews that are stings and getting johns into the parlors to be arrested?

Oriental is an offensive term and those women that would be serving you are most likely sex slaves. The degeneration of today's society
30t6p3b.gif

Oriental is an offensive term and those women that would be serving you are most likely sex slaves. The degeneration of today's society
30t6p3b.gif

bunch of these places in new orleans.....

some are legit with some pretty hot asian chicks.... they get closed down all the time though.

bunch of these places in new orleans.....

some are legit with some pretty hot asian chicks.... they get closed down all the time though.

theres a ton here in sf. pretty much all the strip clubs here are brothels as well. haha.
sf is the giant getaway with anything place though

Back
Top Bottom