So this chick won't shut up about her boyrfriend from Laos......

There is this chick in my communications class who, for every topic discussed in class, will not shut up about her Hmung boyfriend. Apparently Hmung is atribe or whatever, I don't really care. Anyway, we broke into groups today to decide what our class projects will be about. Each group is to choose aspecific culture/region/religion, and prepare a presentation.

I actually wanted to be interested in this project, so I wanted to give the decision some thought. Of course ol' girl couldn't wait to interject[annoying chick voice]well my boyfriend is from Laos, and his parents yada yada yada[annoying chick voice].

Damn, this broad is annoying. Also, I don't know if we can really discuss a tribe called Hmung for 1 hour. SMH, this better turn out a A.

And after we announce our culture, Dubai pops into my head.

i dont think he is from laos, cause hmong people and laos people are enemies..so ive heard

laugh.gif
at gift23

Originally Posted by RocSole

i dont think he is from laos, cause hmong people and laos people are enemies..so ive heard

hmong people are from the mountains of laos.

...........................................................................................................................................................................
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom