So, this dude at work came in with a new tattoo today... Hennessy inspired

i always thought that logo would be a sick tattoo but it doesn't represent much for me.. i think that's a sick tat though.. if you don't like it, good thing it's not on you right?

i always thought that logo would be a sick tattoo but it doesn't represent much for me.. i think that's a sick tat though.. if you don't like it, good thing it's not on you right?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

And putting a Tattoo on your face is by far worse than your hand ..
smh.gif
images

Originally Posted by TheGift23

smh.gif
images

The amount of Youngster ruining any chance of having a good job cuz they mimic rappers is disheartening
smh.gif

I'm not against tattoo's or where people put em ( whatever floats your boat, makes me no difference) ...

but a line has to be drawn somewhere..

but don't get mad when you can't get a good job or perceived when you do stupid %$$* like this ..

gremlin.jpg

I see way too many following this trend

Originally Posted by TheGift23

smh.gif
images

The amount of Youngster ruining any chance of having a good job cuz they mimic rappers is disheartening
smh.gif

I'm not against tattoo's or where people put em ( whatever floats your boat, makes me no difference) ...

but a line has to be drawn somewhere..

but don't get mad when you can't get a good job or perceived when you do stupid %$$* like this ..

gremlin.jpg

I see way too many following this trend

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Why do you care, though?

That man is doin' him while you ran to your computer to make a thread about another man tattoo
laugh.gif
Why did you have to quote the picture though?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Why do you care, though?

That man is doin' him while you ran to your computer to make a thread about another man tattoo
laugh.gif
Why did you have to quote the picture though?

Back
Top Bottom