so this is how i spent my sunday vol. lottery changed my life. pics.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I wonder what that NTer that won like 250k ended up doing.

I wonder this every time we have a lotto thread...
me too, even after taxes its still a lot of dough...
i remember dude showed pics cause no one believed him
pimp.gif

just won another $10 off another $1
laugh.gif

I HAVE to stop buying these things. but its hard not to when you keep winning! ended up going to 7 different gas stations last night.

just won another $10 off another $1
laugh.gif

I HAVE to stop buying these things. but its hard not to when you keep winning! ended up going to 7 different gas stations last night.

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

The Lottery is wack. Even the 3 ball pick'ems. Pick 3 numbers and win $300 but the chance in hitting is one in a thousand. For every thousand they bring in they pay out $300. TERRIBLE ODDS/PAY OFF.
No one wants to hear this. I did some calculations awhile back. One lottery had a total payout of $133 million bucks. But considering 8 million tickets were sold @ $20 bucks a ticket, the lottery offce was walking away with a cool $160 million. Now not every ticket will be bought, so I guess they need to have it this way so they aren't losing money.

I think after the two top prizes are all claimed, they start to end the game. And then they have a few months to claim the other prizes... But not all games are created equally. If you really want to make this a habit, look at your lottery websites and see how many top prizes are left in that particular game... One game started last year with a 1:400,000 odds of winning the top prize.. Now after a couple months and many winners, the odds have gotten worse.

Also, there was some controversy in NY state I believe, where convenience stores were closing down and the scratch off tickets they were selling never went back into circulation.. Legalized Fraud but people have no care about reality.

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

The Lottery is wack. Even the 3 ball pick'ems. Pick 3 numbers and win $300 but the chance in hitting is one in a thousand. For every thousand they bring in they pay out $300. TERRIBLE ODDS/PAY OFF.
No one wants to hear this. I did some calculations awhile back. One lottery had a total payout of $133 million bucks. But considering 8 million tickets were sold @ $20 bucks a ticket, the lottery offce was walking away with a cool $160 million. Now not every ticket will be bought, so I guess they need to have it this way so they aren't losing money.

I think after the two top prizes are all claimed, they start to end the game. And then they have a few months to claim the other prizes... But not all games are created equally. If you really want to make this a habit, look at your lottery websites and see how many top prizes are left in that particular game... One game started last year with a 1:400,000 odds of winning the top prize.. Now after a couple months and many winners, the odds have gotten worse.

Also, there was some controversy in NY state I believe, where convenience stores were closing down and the scratch off tickets they were selling never went back into circulation.. Legalized Fraud but people have no care about reality.

I won 90 off a dollar scratch off last week while I was in Michigan.

Felt good, bro.

I won 90 off a dollar scratch off last week while I was in Michigan.

Felt good, bro.

Back
Top Bottom