So this lady I'm messin' with wants to do a threesome with me, her, and.....her sister......

indifferent.gif
if we are being trolled upon
30t6p3b.gif

Ya didn't see this coming?
roll.gif

I know dude was trollin from the beginning. He obvs. posted a pic of "eh" females instead of 9/10's so ya would buy it.

I mean he could have at least say he wanted to TRY to date both sisters, but no this guy states that too sisters want a incest based 3 some with him. Add to the fact that those chicks are very unattractive, that is a common picture when you google search bbm chub chasers(those sisters are considered fat, but they def aren't bbms)

I'm doing bad, bruh I wouldn't of asked nt. I would of smashed then act like I did the most alpha thing on the planet. Man

I still feel he might be tellin the truth, OP been talkin about smashin fat old hispanics joints.

Originally Posted by kep0ne

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Son I'm a loyal team raw member but I would not slide in those broads with naked ****
laugh.gif

Im all for the wincest. Update with pics and vids or we womt believe you, though.

Edit - they look like they stink :/

*DEAD*
roll.gif

DO IT oP w/ a rubber though 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

At their casa now chillin.  One is showering, one is cooking. 
pimp.gif

no pics? i'd have em some culos stacked on top of eachother reality kings style....

go for it

im team raw all day

but u gotta know when to strap up and 2 blood sisters willing to bang u at the same time is one of them situations

Yeah they walkin' round half naked. Here's a pic of one sister I took on the way here.
2eqfdol.jpg

I'm gettin' naked right now.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom