So today i found out im related to Tyler Perry and...............

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This girl i used to be "Buddies" with in high school.............
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

We used to get it in everyday after school too.

Her grandmother and my grandmother are 2nd cousins............I dont know what that makes us.....but were related by blood.

She downplayed it because we didnt know and its kinda far down the line but still............She was the first girl to do the real NASTY stuff to me......im talkin sasha grey playin with the juice nasty
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

- far down the line eh? keep thinking that
laugh.gif

- if both of your grandparents were 2nd cousins, that means your great great grand parents were siblings.

....and dont feel bad OP, i got caught up the same way
smh.gif

.....oh and:
That Von Pea song trips me out everytime I hear it (i've heard it like 30 times btw)....like damn he boned his cousin!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude posted a whole EFFIN episode

roll.gif
werd, way to make a point.

this sorta reminds me of that thread not too long ago where OP asked NTers if ever you were physically attracted to a relative, like a cousin or something.

...this also reminds me of that story of a couple who have kids together in europe, who found out they were actually half brother/sister
grin.gif
smh.gif

i curious, would it still be incest if 2 distant relatives accidentally hooked up but aren't blood related at all but only by some distant marriage?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

this sorta reminds me of that thread not too long ago where OP asked NTers if ever you were physically attracted to a relative, like a cousin or something.

...this also reminds me of that story of a couple who have kids together in europe, who found out they were actually half brother/sister
grin.gif
smh.gif

i curious, would it still be incest if 2 distant relatives accidentally hooked up but aren't blood related at all but only by some distant marriage?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
12:55... Is that what is think it is
eek.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
12:55... Is that what is think it is
eek.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

LOLOLOL
Now I'm glad I have to go to family reunions, so this wont happen to me....wait I don't mess with black chicks anyway so I'm good
happy.gif

LOLOLOL
Now I'm glad I have to go to family reunions, so this wont happen to me....wait I don't mess with black chicks anyway so I'm good
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom