So uh, what's the deal with Crabtree?

Meaning if he does get injured during a game or practice, I want him to suck it up and not walk off the field. If he has a death in his family the week of a game, I want him to skip the funeral and show up for his team on gameday
That's just ridiculous...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Lets see if any of these select few show up in this thread...
nerd.gif

?

I'd rather see the money go to resigning Patrick Willis long term and so on.

All I'm gonna say is, he better have been training while he was on his primadonna vacation and that foot better be healed.

Throw his %%* on PR just for the fun of him to see him get cracked.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I would love to see the Niners stick it to him and low ball him because they are doing nice and that is clearly why he is ready to open talks again. But in reality just offer him what you offered already and assure him that if he is just in football for the money he can take that ***% elsewhere. I know Singleton isnt gonna put up with that ***%.
Nate_Sngleton.jpg

Nate dont mess around!!!

Theres no way that he'll be held in high regard when he joins. The veterans will absolutely put him in his place, not to mention Singletary will keep himin check, word to VD

Yeah how the hell MC Hammer got involved is beyond me. Once all the information comes out, it's gonna make for one interesting article.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Meaning if he does get injured during a game or practice, I want him to suck it up and not walk off the field. If he has a death in his family the week of a game, I want him to skip the funeral and show up for his team on gameday
eyes.gif

%*$ is wrong with people?! "I want him to skip the funeral ..."
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

who said that?

Originally Posted by LB510

eyes.gif

who said that?
Deuce

Originally Posted by LB510

eyes.gif
who said that?
DueceKing

Granted, he's got a lot to prove to both fans and his teammates at this point. I understand that COMPLETELY.. But playing injured? Skipping funerals?
eyes.gif

Playing through pain, OK... This is football, everybody's gotta do that. Maybe that's what you meant... Being hurt and being injured are two differentthings... But expecting somebody to skip a funeral to prove to you he's committed to the team? Come on... You're probably just talking in extremes, orat least I hope you are...

Yeah, that statement was absurd.

Even his own teammates and coaches would smack him if he chooses to play a game instead of going to a family member's funeral.
indifferent.gif

The way I look at it...speaking as a fan of the team, I was pissed that he decided to hold out. But at the same time I also understand that it's abusiness. The players in that locker room understand this. If Crabtree can sign soon, get on the field and get this thing going, I am all for it. If we can adda player of his calibur to a team that is on the rise, quickly at that, and it makes my team better??? Sign me up! Do I think he has a lot to prove? F__ yeah ithink he does....but if by him being with this team makes this team a little better, its good with me

BTW...I have never said that I did not like the Crabtree signing

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

The way I look at it...speaking as a fan of the team, I was pissed that he decided to hold out. But at the same time I also understand that it's a business. The players in that locker room understand this. If Crabtree can sign soon, get on the field and get this thing going, I am all for it. If we can add a player of his calibur to a team that is on the rise, quickly at that, and it makes my team better??? Sign me up! Do I think he has a lot to prove? F__ yeah i think he does....but if by him being with this team makes this team a little better, its good with me
co-sign for the most part

He better be worth it

Good looks Bruce Waynee

Okay I understand Crabs has in a way hurt a lot of fans. But at some point you have to put performance before pride. I am for anything or anyone that makes areteam better. It has been clear thus far that the only real offensive player in the passing game is VD why not add a guy who if is healthy can take somepressure off of Hill and the rest of the offense. As fans well will never understand the money apsect of a stiuation like this. People telling you to do thisand do that and then whatever your agent tells you as well. I am happy the 49ers have not given in and paid him DHB money but I have a feeling they can agreeupon a contract close enough to the original one that was offered. If hes good enough for Singletary hes good enough for me.

I don't even want him anymore...I hope they lowball the +%%! out of him. If he wants it, take it, otherwise let his $*+ go back into the draft.

*Picture This* - Michael Crabtree walks into the 49'rs front offices. They have Ushers new single "Papers" blasting on the loud speakers.

Back
Top Bottom