So um..theres this girl....

My homey really wants to get her and she only wants to be friends with him...but she's coming on to me and well....I don't wanna pull that stunt on myhomey.
I'm not gonna lie she's cute and all but still I just don't want to do that.
ohwell.gif

No pics she has a cousin on NT...she claims he checks regularly

smash her real good then leave, then she'll fien go to you; you reject she gets sad... then go for your firend...

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

If you're that concerned, leave her be..
Exactly. If you like her that's one thing but it seems like you are kind of indifferent about the situation. You can't make her likeyour friend either so just move on.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a real homeboy would step aside.
I mean, I hear you dirt...but dude said that he is strictly friend zone with the chick. My moto has always been, If I can't - I hope one of myhomeboys can.Taking the L is just part of the game sometimes.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

smash her real good then leave, then she'll fien go to you; you reject she gets sad... then go for your firend...

perfect plan... its a win win..... especially since that aint his girl ya homeboy cant get mad anyway...

Originally Posted by mtg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a real homeboy would step aside.
I mean, I hear you dirt...but dude said that he is strictly friend zone with the chick. My moto has always been, If I can't - I hope one of my homeboys can.Taking the L is just part of the game sometimes.

Authentic discourse
pimp.gif
as long somebody win, we all win. Bros before hos and all that. It's not a bf/gf situation so it should be all good providedhomie's homie ain't a lame or sensitive or [insert undesirable trait]

^I think Dirty is saying that the friend, not the poster should/would step aside. In threads like this in the past that has been his genral stance. He agreeswith you guys, I'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom