So um..theres this girl....

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a real homeboy would step aside.

agreed.

as much as u probably wanna smash, u gotta take the L.
I read that completely the other way around, damn im foul
laugh.gif

thats a hard one ill would prolly smash then tell my boy like yo dnt mess wit her she aint bout nothin lol.

Tell your boy first to see how he feels....I would hope one of my boys would tell me somethin' like that. Maybe if you two play it right, you both can dosomethin' with her....but if he likes her, then just pump el brakes.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

never ever let a girl come between you nd your friend. trust me
smh.gif

you will have your chance at another one that your friend doesnt like.

Dont listen to anyone on this thread

I don't agree with you guys, if she wants not gonna give his friend any she is fair game. Just let your boy know she ain't gonna give him any play andshe throwing it at you.

better yet, YOU smash ol' girl, THEN convince her to let you AND him smash--

SIMULTANEOUSLY.

that way, ya'll get a nice story to tell the homies, and dude might not be so sprung over her after she goes live.

I was in the same situation in highschool. But, i already knew her and he wanted to get to know her. So, i introduced them to each other. He took a shot and itdidn't work out, what can you do?

We're still cool though

if thats ya boy like that you would def. stay away from her and then tell him that she's sweating you...this way he will kno not to continue pursuing thebroad...

Dont do that to ya mans, theirs madd fish in the sea, shorty's come an go but ya homies always there from start to end well atleast i kno my circle istight.

i wouldnt push up if i was you.

Originally Posted by mtg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a real homeboy would step aside.
I mean, I hear you dirt...but dude said that he is strictly friend zone with the chick. My moto has always been, If I can't - I hope one of my homeboys can.Taking the L is just part of the game sometimes.

If you gonna get with it the least you can do is tell your homeboy whats up

Shorty's cousin look better than her though
nerd.gif

her cousin's 14 a year younger than her....plus for a skinny girl she got some booty
laugh.gif

girls aren't worth destroying a friendship. or you can talk to him about it and see how he feels

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

If you're that concerned, leave her be..
Exactly. If you like her that's one thing but it seems like you are kind of indifferent about the situation. You can't make her like your friend either so just move on.

10,000 POSTS!!!

But def step aside, it's not worth it man.

once again another useless girl help thread. U honestly couldnt figure out what to do by yourself. I'm not tryin to be an a-hole but come on fam.

Back
Top Bottom