So um....why is everyone on NT a conspiracy theorist now?

indifferent.gif

every thread is OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING

aiyo...oct 14th???....youll still be posting on oct 15th...and there will be no aliens
indifferent.gif

stop it PLEASE
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In one way or another, you're helping them spread the message.[/color]
laugh.gif

I dont think my one thread makes a diff when the past week the only thing being discussed is how were all gonna die and go into martial law and form a singlegovernment then the aliens are gonna come eat our faces then -puts on aluminum foil hat and logs out-

indifferent.gif

Agreed... Everybody is putting up dates talking about its all about to end...But have to have the next J's at the same time..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Agreed... Everybody is putting up dates talking about its all about to end...But have to have the next GOOD J's at the same time..
laugh.gif
Corrected

Wawaweva is the worst but I saw him post articles from Alex Jones' website--a well known conspiracy theorist.... so i wasn't surprised.

Cats be on that Illuminati, NWO, Fred Flintsone was a Skull & Bone member type sh--

lurkin2long and NothingBefore seem to be the main culprits. Spreading fear in the hearts of NT'ers across the globe.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Wawaweva is the worst but I saw him post articles from Alex Jones' website--a well known conspiracy theorist.... so i wasn't surprised.

Cats be on that Illuminati, NWO, Fred Flintsone was a Skull & Bone member type sh--

roll.gif

im SAYING...i wonder how many of yall believed in Y2K
indifferent.gif

I don't believe all of em, or most of em...but if anybody believe that what we see on the surface is the sum total of what's goin on...you a gahdamnfool.

Originally Posted by InTheBean

lurkin2long, dgk3188 and NothingBefore seem to be the main culprits. Spreading fear in the hearts of NT'ers across the globe.
Fixed

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

indifferent.gif
That actually was a real threat.

It took a %$+@ load of programmers a %$+@ load of time to convert 'year' values from two-digit to four-digit fields, or at least add a centuryindicator.

Otherwise, many legacy systems would've been looking for records from 1900, not 2000, and massive system failures would've occurred on a world-wide scale.

The rest of this Illuminati, Project Blue Ray, NWO, blah blah BS?

Garbage.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

indifferent.gif
That actually was a real threat.
its not real to some people if they can look the otherway.
why think when we have TVs and spinning rims?
ohwell.gif

a lot of the conspiracies do make sense to me, however it makes no sense to come into NT talking about "OMG prepare yourselves!, The World is Ending/etc...."

justa buncha of dudes with nothing better to do than to read about random things that makes zero sense..people need to get in tune with reality and grow up..iexpect little kids to believe this nonsense..word to believing in god

InTheBean wrote:
lurkin2long and NothingBefore seem to be the main culprits. Spreading fear in the hearts of NT'ers across the globe.
Only lame %%$ sheep buy into the propaganda
laugh.gif

NothingBefore be on some other $!@%
but my man waawaawewa and DGK know the deal
props and keep spreading knowledge
its a toss up between iblink and BFA for biggest Obama slurper

Basically talking about politics, economics and world wide finance is the new fad on NT. Unfortunately most people know little or knowing about either sorepeating the same old conspiracies theories is a short cut to sounding like you are contributing to the discussion.

There are some smart folks, who have obtained a lot of knowledge who start the conspiracy theories. I may disagree sometimes but respect those people. I do notrespect the kids who try to sound insightful my just repeating what some else just said.

Hopefully this fad will pass. Ideally it will all pass by November 6, after the Wednesday riots that will occur after Obama either wins or losses the election.Until that time, I am waiting for someone to make the post "yo, I was gonna short 1,000 shares of _____ but my pre algebra teacher took my phone thatday." In a few weeks, the kids will stop playing dress up and get back to posting about how much they love hot pockets.

Back
Top Bottom