So umm... Drake bought his way into the game & has ghostwriters??

we can do it real big,bigger then you ever done it
everything you ever wanted
I can spend whatever on it
baby ima D boy
you see my duffle bag
and she dont got no panty line,
where her stomach at, cuz she don't wear draws,
she like her p*(&^% bald,
and she don't like pets, but she cool with my dogs,
and she cook a $+*@! steak,
she fix a $+*@! plate,
she rub a $+*@! back like i'm NBA,
and she know I got game,
but she know I don't play,
she know just what to do to make me say i'm gone stay

that's my mutha*(&&** $+*@!

^^^and that is the truth..same wit the wayne/gillie da kid mess..As long as he has something good to say and product to offer and is marketed good i could careless WHO wrote it..It takes more than bein able to spit than being an appealing rapper though..so whoever wants real credit for Drake's work needs to go onand release their "personal" tracks and go farther than he has...Doubt it'll happen..Theyll end up riding the pine wit Gillie..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

in my opinion, drake being jewish gets him ahead farther in da industry.

i told my boy this a long time ago...I bet dude "ill put a call in for u" game is out of this world

Off Topic...has there EVER been a major breakthrough artist in this history of the game who hasn't had somebody come out of the woodwork with all type ofallegations to damage their character or credibility?

Right or wrong...it's just amazing the lengths people go through to tear _'s down.

This is clearly #!%****% if you really entertain this without any mention of a credible source you're a hater period.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Nickelus F hooked him up with "connects in the game" but can't hook himself up (even after winning Freestyle Friday 7 times)?

That's fine that Nickelus F isn't at the same mainstream level as Drake. He's still a better lyricist than Drake, though.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

He was an actor before, he's still an actor now.
That's how I've always looked at it...
qft

truth hurts.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by ninjahood

in my opinion, drake being jewish gets him ahead farther in da industry.

i told my boy this a long time ago...I bet dude "ill put a call in for u" game is out of this world
LOL thats pretty funny

bottom line is a lot of you dudes would be crying yourself to sleep if you know how many people were in the studio with your favorite rappers writing theirsongs for them. There are not many rappers out there who are so talented to create all their music by themselves...ESPECIALLY mainstream rappers.

as far as getting ahead with connections and stuff, welcome to the business world people.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Off Topic...has there EVER been a major breakthrough artist in this history of the game who hasn't had somebody come out of the woodwork with all type of allegations to damage their character or credibility?

Right or wrong...it's just amazing the lengths people go through to tear _'s down.

Tony Yayo

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

He was an actor before, he's still an actor now.
That's how I've always looked at it...

laugh.gif

There has always been something "fake" about Drake to me. I dont like a majority of his music, its like hit or miss, but the stuff I do like is good!The Jewish thing has some truth to it....better believe it!

Originally Posted by CashBanks

This is clearly #!%****% if you really entertain this without any mention of a credible source you're a hater period.
bingo....dudes in here sounding like gossiping females
smh.gif

apart from "So far gone" mixtape. Drake doesen't have that many lines that make me think he would have a ghostwriter.

is this a petition to remove drake from his fans or sumtin?

the title screams uproar n betrayal lol....

is this 8 pages of disappointment or ppl sayin they dont care?

Honestly, I don't care about how dude got in the game.

I enjoy some of his music, and that's that.

This is almost as dumb as people saying the Yankees bought their championship. At the end of the day, these cats still got to perform.

Second paragraph is false... im sure its been posted, but im not checking back 8 pages

Aug09-59.jpg

"What was your involvement with Drake?
I found Drake on Myspace. I believe Myspace is the easiest way to find hot artists in every region. I was going through a bunch of artists and did a worldwideblast to find out who had the most hits. I came across Drake's page; yellow boy from Canada. The first song I clicked on was "Replacement Girl"with Trey Songz, and I was like, "Damn, this @@@+% can rap!" I wondered if he was signed. He's got a video, a song with Trey Songz.. no label? Isent him a message and introduced myself. A couple days later I got a response back. "No, I'm not signed." He gave me his number and we talkedfor a while. In my mind, I'm like, "This boy is a star. He raps, sings, and acts." So I'm pushing it to everybody, like, "I got thisartist named Drake, and I'm gonna sign him." I hit Wayne like, "Yo, bro. I got this artist I want you to hear." Wayne kept pushing it back,like, "Yeah, yeah. Alright."

Two years ago I did a concert [in Houston] on New Year's Eve with Wayne. The next day, after the concert, we were chillin' at the hotel and Wayne askedme to take him to the jewelry store. He jumped in my truck. All the time, I'm thinking about business, so I put in this Drake CD. He was feeling it,bobbing his head. Drake said some slick line, and Wayne was like, "Yo, who is this, man? This boy nice!" I said, "That's the @@@+% Drake Ibeen telling you about." Then I played "Brand New," a song where Drake is singing. Wayne was like, "Man, who is this?" I said,"That's Drake!" He's like, "Bro, he sings too? Man, call him right now. Get him on the next flight to Houston."

I called Drake, and he was at the barbershop. He's like, "Yo, this Drizzy," and Wayne was like, "Yo, it's Weezy." He was kindashocked. Wayne said, "Get on the next flight to Houston. I'ma holla at you when you get here." Drake called me back like, "Was that Waynefor real?" He flew out the next morning and we went to the studio that night. The next day we got on the bus and rode from Houston to Atlanta. We had along ride and got to talk over some things. That night we went to the studio, and that's when he recorded "Forever" and "Stunt Hard."From then on, it's history."

and LOL @ "A source with knowledge drops this"

yung718 wrote:
Originally Posted by you big dummy

2eocyed.jpg
laugh.gif
this one still hasn't been explained

the boy got kia shine writing for him !
Was actually explained on the last page. Why come in posting big %%$ emoticons, and a size 7 font if your not even gonna bother reading thethread? Guess it's true about what they say about the loudest person in the room

TheBachellor wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's official... most of you are idiots.

So I guess him and his "writer" flew over to Dre's studio to write for Detox.

Oh, and him and his "writer" flew overseas with Rihanna to write for her too.

Let's not forget him and his "writer" flying down to Wayne where his "writer" wrote Forever and Stunt Hard.

Or that time the "writer" was CLEARLY in that stream with him and Just Blaze, just barely off screen furiously penning the next Drake verse.

Wayne in a barbershop when J.Prince clearly said they were in his WHIP when he heard Drake? How did Drake fly down to Houston to see Wayne, when he was "already there because he had a girl there"? Nickelus F hooked him up with "connects in the game" but can't hook himself up (even after winning Freestyle Friday 7 times)? Dude could have put "I saw a unicorn penning Drake's rhymes yesterday" in there and would have dudes going "
smh.gif
WOW WHAT A FRAUD"

I don't know if you guys are actually that dumb, or just willing to accept this fairy tale because it would fuel your unexplained hate for dude. And I don't even know which one is worse.

It's funny how all of these rumors come up when dude gets some success. Where was this writer talk during RFI and Comeback Season eras? Oh, he didn't have one back then? If he only got a writer after SFG, I guess he better go back to penning for himself because Comeback Season > SFG. Like seriously... to make stuff up from thin air about a person you've never met... on an internet message board? My brain would try to explode trying to think of anything more lame

QFT

In all my day i havent seen so many dudes walkin round wit they penis packed in panties. its official NT is the home of haters. not less then 2 or 3 yrs ago ucouldnt come in the music forum without some1 making a post about such n such artist, then they interrupt the post to mention drake. i member a thread bout 50n ja rule and dudes would just post... comeback season>both.

it was always mf doom, kanye, and drake. I remember there was a 50+ page thread just bout 1 of his mixtapes. Dudes nutts had a permanent resting spot on halfyall chin. It was yall dont know nuttin bout drake, kanye gonna be the best ever. yall dont know real hip hop. keep listenin 2 mainstream garbage etc..... Thenthe second dudes(both of them) get some shine/fame, here comes the oh they wck juice. i wouldnt spend a penny on their cd.

Im convince yall just love 2 hate, and only like artist that other ppl dont know bout,underground. luno maybe alot of yall lames, or couldnt get laid in awh*^#house with a suit made of 100 dollar bills. or maybe dont have a personality etc... who knows. but i dont get why some of yall feel special cool, cause ulisten 2 some1 with lil exposer. s#*t makes no sense how yall can suck a mans jawn, then when dude get hot u wanna spit it out, and swear it taste nasty.

Where was all this he fraud/fake etc when there was 4,5 threads about comeback season. where was he aint real he an actor when ppl was discussin hot newmixtape trap or die or g unit radio, and a dude outta nowhere would post room for improvement all.or best new artist thread and drake wasnt even on the listand dudes would interrupt the thread and say drake>all.

Back
Top Bottom