So Walmart Will Be Selling The iPhone and Target Doesn't.....

Originally Posted by djaward

Great now their whols stock of Ipones are gonna be on lay away.

Dumb $!@ comment, but this is NT so it's to be expected
smh.gif
I don't believeWalmart still offers layaway, this is what my wife told me about a month ago.

ya'll crazy...24 hr walmarts are always poppin...i ALWAYS see fine guys there late at night...

but Target>Wal-Mart...they get a 24 hr target i'll never leave...

Man check yourself. Its ironic because Walmart is generally considered low end yet they will be selling one of the most high end phones on the market. And target is generally considered higher end yet they do not sell the iPhone. So please keep quiet.
why you so mad? the Iphone is $199.99

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll crazy...24 hr walmarts are always poppin...i ALWAYS see fine guys there late at night...

but Target>Wal-Mart...they get a 24 hr target i'll never leave...

laugh.gif
this is true lol
random but true in some aspects

all i know the only thing that popped out was the date it will be in stores =my birthday
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Man check yourself. Its ironic because Walmart is generally considered low end yet they will be selling one of the most high end phones on the market. And target is generally considered higher end yet they do not sell the iPhone. So please keep quiet.

Aint no one mad here just stating what the general opinion is from various blogs. And same thing happened when the iPhone dropped to $199 from$599 people were pissed as hell
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Aint no one mad here just stating what the general opinion is from various blogs. And same thing happened when the iPhone dropped to $199 from $599 people were pissed as hell
eek.gif
laugh.gif

b/c they were all idiots who bought into the hype of a VERY VERY OVERRATED original Iphone

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by supreme math

WinstonDon wrote:

WinstonDon wrote:
walmarts in atlanta >>>>

Winston knows Walmart on Univeristy Parkway is where the Tuners and Ricers hand out
roll.gif
They race from Walmart to Burlington or through Puffown...and the cops let them
laugh.gif

All the trash from the 25th area "The Hill" by Gola be there shopping or Chest Nut, Wycove, and King
roll.gif

I lived across the street from Hanes Mall.....

you stay trolling my posts...number 1...i dont even stay near university parkway....and why you talking about king and walnut cove...that has nothing to do w/ my city...hell king is in another county i think....burlington is on the other side of greensboro...nowhere close to winston...you're basically just talking out your ++$ trying to make jokes but its making you look dumb as hell
laugh.gif

and whats "the hill"...lol...you're lame buddy and there isnt any homes across the street from hanes mall dummy..

There isn't? Across the street? second there's isn't a Burlington Coat factory on University and Indiana? by Tacobell...because before I left I lived in North Cliff across the street from Burlinton? Third you're the LAME you're from "Tre 4" and a "DON" but don't know where "The Hill" infamous 25th street..responsible for Winston's Murder rate? Dude I'm not even black and I know where the "The Hill" is, I got a friend that stays at the bottom
roll.gif

4th...I stayed off of Hawthorne and Silas..theres an Exxxon or Hess right there you make a left and There's Hanes Mall...the colleges kids a Wake Forest rented a 8 bedroom house the nice houses by Blockbuster...So you're either a kid or a lame that doesn't even know your own city
laugh.gif

If I wasn't a vegitarian I'd go to "the hood" for a chilli/slaw burger...or hit up Bojangles for a Supreme meal with those awsome sweet potato pies....
you probably one of those Jonestown black kids going to Winston on the weekends getting robbed thinking you're "hood"
roll.gif
its called "happy hill gardens" and its nowhere near 25th street which = cleveland ave..so who's really the dummy now....just because you was some lame who only could hang around WF kids dont give you a right to diss my city

and Burlington is a city out side of greensboro....Burlington coat factory is a store...you said Burlington...so therefore i thought you was talking about the city

smh.gif
25th Street was the hill...My cousin whom is the only relative down there dated "Scooter" that whole slop by the part where they built the little houses about 5 years ago is "The Hill"...that had to put a gate up because the drug dealers where trapping cops in the raid blowing up cop cars and running down "the hill"......I lived with WF kids because I went to WF.....

My cousin is a !##@ she knows all them "hill guys"...."cleveland is king" by Mc Donalds....
smh.gif
. Dude Winston is 90% black so you're looking real bad in front of your Winston friends so stop while you're ahead......please...
laugh.gif

"the hill"????...its happy hill gardens you fool.....i mean there might be a place called "the hill" but aint nobody claiming it lol.....happy hills garden > then w/e fantasy place you're talking about

and what the hell is "cleveland is king"....cleveland ave is off of martin luther king....and it goes all the way past 25th street...my damn best friend use to stay off of 21st street...im always over there during the summer....and i use to ball at the rec on the east side....you just some lame vegeterian lame who got no play in winston...
roll.gif
and martin luther king goes all the way down by wssu the opposite way...

I played at the rec too...the outdoor one with the roof?....yeah and I'm 23 so mean and all over Winston know it as "KING" off of CLEVELAND..whatthe hell man? you don't even know your cities slang?
roll.gif
Juststop
roll.gif
I'm dying
roll.gif

WINSTON IS A SCARY PLACE so I know if you talk like this you must be on anti-anxiety meds and shook to death everyday of your life
roll.gif
Oh...mkae sure your friend Ubi see this thread....he sounds more"real" than you...."Winston Don"....I'm dying
roll.gif

WinstonDon wrote:

WinstonDon wrote:
walmarts in atlanta >>>>

Winston knows Walmart on Univeristy Parkway is where the Tuners and Ricers hand out
roll.gif
They race from Walmart to Burlington or through Puffown...and the cops let them
laugh.gif

All the trash from the 25th area "The Hill" by Gola be there shopping or Chest Nut, Wycove, and King
roll.gif

I lived across the street from Hanes Mall.....

you stay trolling my posts...number 1...i dont even stay near university parkway....and why you talking about king and walnut cove...that has nothing to do w/ my city...hell king is in another county i think....burlington is on the other side of greensboro...nowhere close to winston...you're basically just talking out your ++$ trying to make jokes but its making you look dumb as hell
laugh.gif

and whats "the hill"...lol...you're lame buddy and there isnt any homes across the street from hanes mall dummy..

There isn't? Across the street? second there's isn't a Burlington Coat factory on University and Indiana? by Tacobell...because before I left I lived in North Cliff across the street from Burlinton? Third you're the LAME you're from "Tre 4" and a "DON" but don't know where "The Hill" infamous 25th street..responsible for Winston's Murder rate? Dude I'm not even black and I know where the "The Hill" is, I got a friend that stays at the bottom
roll.gif

4th...I stayed off of Hawthorne and Silas..theres an Exxxon or Hess right there you make a left and There's Hanes Mall...the colleges kids a Wake Forest rented a 8 bedroom house the nice houses by Blockbuster...So you're either a kid or a lame that doesn't even know your own city
laugh.gif

If I wasn't a vegitarian I'd go to "the hood" for a chilli/slaw burger...or hit up Bojangles for a Supreme meal with those awsome sweet potato pies....
you probably one of those Jonestown black kids going to Winston on the weekends getting robbed thinking you're "hood"
roll.gif
its called "happy hill gardens" and its nowhere near 25th street which = cleveland ave..so who's really the dummy now....just because you was some lame who only could hang around WF kids dont give you a right to diss my city

and Burlington is a city out side of greensboro....Burlington coat factory is a store...you said Burlington...so therefore i thought you was talking about the city

smh.gif
25th Street was the hill...My cousin whom is the only relative down there dated "Scooter" that whole slop by the part where they built the little houses about 5 years ago is "The Hill"...that had to put a gate up because the drug dealers where trapping cops in the raid blowing up cop cars and running down "the hill"......I lived with WF kids because I went to WF.....

My cousin is a !##@ she knows all them "hill guys"...."cleveland is king" by Mc Donalds....
smh.gif
. Dude Winston is 90% black so you're looking real bad in front of your Winston friends so stop while you're ahead......please...
laugh.gif
"the hill"????...its happy hill gardens you fool.....i mean there might be a place called "the hill" but aint nobody claiming it lol.....happy hills garden > then w/e fantasy place you're talking about

and what the hell is "cleveland is king"....cleveland ave is off of martin luther king....and it goes all the way past 25th street...my damn best friend use to stay off of 21st street...im always over there during the summer....and i use to ball at the rec on the east side....you just some lame vegeterian lame who got no play in winston...
roll.gif
and martin luther king goes all the way down by wssu the opposite way...

I played at the rec too...the outdoor one with the roof?....yeah and I'm 23 so mean and all over Winston know it as "KING" off of CLEVELAND..what the hell man? you don't even know your cities slang?
roll.gif
Just stop
roll.gif
I'm dying
roll.gif

WINSTON IS A SCARY PLACE so I know if you talk like this you must be on anti-anxiety meds and shook to death everyday of your life
roll.gif
Oh...mkae sure your friend Ubi see this thread....he sounds more "real" than you...."Winston Don"....I'm dying
roll.gif

no you said "cleveland is king"....NOBODY IN WINSTON SAYS THAT

i mean honestly you're lame as hell
laugh.gif

1st you said "The Hill" (really called Happy Hill Gardens) is the most dangerous place in winston
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats the first sign of being a ({})
and its funny that you're not bringing that up anymore cause you know i'm right

2nd you're talking about "cleveland is king"???? lol like who the hell says that in winston NOBODY accept this wanna be accepted by blacks inwinston guy on NT which equal YOU

3rd you said Burlington....then when i called you out on it you switched it up talking about "burlington coat factory" there's a difference....

when its all said and done i was raised in the south side off of Reynolds park road....i'm from "morning side"...but i'm everywhere...fromeast winston...to off of sprague...all the way out to clemmons...you'll never school me on the city that i've called home for 21 years

Originally Posted by sunshine734

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by eight2one

i heard wal-marts be poppin in some towns.....my wal-mart is trashy.

If you're in AA then I heard its only one in Ypsi. In that case that should tell you all you need to know I love my wal-mart...it's literally in my backyard, one of those 24 hour super-mega-everythingyoueverneed type wal-marts too
laugh.gif

I used to live across the street from the ypsi wal mart and i would never shop there just because it was so trashy. I also remember how crazy i thought it was that they weren't 24 hours. i didnt know untill then that all wal marts werent 24 hours.

yo dont hate on that wal mart tho!!! they have some deep discounts for these economic times!

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

what's good with this hate towards Wal-Mart?

wal marts in my area stay packed. EVERYDAY sun-sat

i cant resist the low prices myself. you got people from the bottom shopping in there to soccer moms with range rover sports in there. i dont know why folksWOULDNT want to get things for the low.

target sells phones through verizon and t-mobile.

they dont have a contract with at&t.

Back
Top Bottom