So wayne got Nieva Pregnant to? VOL i will be happy to take care of LL

Originally Posted by solefood229

I don't see why LL surprised y'all all she is a glorified hood rat

word...

im sure he career is over now...if not it wont go in the direction it was headed...

smh.gif

I unno why some of ya'll find this so crazy. Wayne ain't the first %%#$% to get 2 pretty broads pregnant at the same time. Plently of bammas doneit, n half of em was flat broke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Why would they have sex with him to begin with?
smh.gif

Because he has money, power, and respect. Ask Lil Kim.
But he is such a fug little human
sick.gif
I hope the kid looksmore like LL.

It's really *$$%@+ up how Wayne did ol girl. Knocked her up, she wanted an abortion, he threatened to go to the media if she got one, she renigs. Niveaknocked up too. Wayne wants Nivea and don't give a !**% about LL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

It's really *$$%@+ up how Wayne did ol girl. Knocked her up, she wanted an abortion, he threatened to go to the media if she got one, she renigs. Nivea knocked up too. Wayne wants Nivea and don't give a !**% about LL
smh.gif
QFT. I don't care for Wayne....but in any interview of his I've ever read where the topic is women and he was asked about Nivea, he alwaysuses the word "love" only other woman he does that for is his mom...

laugh.gif
I hate Wayne's music but props on smashing these broads and makingLL the side chick
laugh.gif
That let me know he got a good sense of humor and anego. I wonder if he knocking these chicks up to hide his ayoness.

Anybody questioning why these chicks letting him smash must be stupid. Girls letting guys smash cuz they look good is for the poor and nobody status. Rich& famous dudes smash anything even if they missing natural physical features.
Originally Posted by Rawk On

sick.gif
I hope the kid looks more like LL.
Why would you even care about their kids at all?

i think they all take L's in the situation...LL for becoming a side piece even tho she wanted to abort (if thats true) Nivea cuz even if they do getmarried I doubt it will last and Wayne for the CS to 4 women...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Rawk On

sick.gif
I hope the kid looks more like LL.
Why would you even care about their kids at all?
the hell kinda question is that? doesn't everyone hope for pretty babies?

why wouldn't you want the same for others...you're acting as if she made an ayo comment about wayne or something...

you could ask the same type of question about this entire thread...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why wouldn't you want the same for others...you're acting as if she made an ayo comment about wayne or something...

you could ask the same type of question about this entire thread...
I don't follow on the ayo comment. I'm simply saying why give a %%** about their kids? The thread aint really about the kids, not thatthat's my main point. I just wouldn't give a %%** what their kids look like. If anything it had a more Pedobear/Chris Hansen edge to it. Oh and Ididn't know it was a female that posted that.......

As for the thread this is something the NT beasts care about, LL is a chick they propped up on a pedestal and she aint even Wayne's main chick. Theyprobably feel hurt.

how is hoping someone has attractive kids Pedobear or CH? so is complimenting people when they post their kids CH too? i'm not tryin to derail the threadbut that comment rubbed me the wrong way for some reason...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how is hoping someone has attractive kids Pedobear or CH? so is complimenting people when they post their kids CH too? i'm not tryin to derail the thread but that comment rubbed me the wrong way for some reason...
laugh.gif
Wait a min you're the one that thought I implied thecomment was ayo. I'm saying I didn't and if anything I'd think it was pedo/CH before I thought it was ayo. Maybe I didn't make that clear.Regardless neither were my point when I replied, my point is in my previous post.

i wasn't implying it was ayo...but if she was a guy that said something about wayne's looks i could understand your comment...

Back
Top Bottom