So We're Debating in here at the office I say he's GAY...What do you'll think???

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by gangtsa

These are just two homosexuals getting married. I refuse to call the transgender a female.
Quoted for emphasis!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
like what you call her matters...i'm sure that after the surgeryshe's legally a female...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

These are just two homosexuals getting married. I refuse to call the transgender a female.

laugh.gif
like what you call her matters...i'm sure that after the surgery she's legally a female...
Yeah but you know in the court of public opinion, legal is out the window.
laugh.gif

dude is attracted to a guy.
a guy who had surgery to get some parts added and subtracted to look like a woman.
if you take a pair of Reeboks, take off the reebok symbol, and put a Nike symbol on it, and stitch the word "Air" onit, you still have a Reebok shoe. just cuz you took off some the reebok signs and added the Nike symbols, it doesnt mean u have a nike shoe.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

is that jayhood?
oh word so you takin shots now?

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!! Bruh you from college park you gone take that LOL
roll.gif
Nah no L's here, dude had me on his mind like I'm some breezy that wont call him back
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
like what you call her matters...i'm sure that after the surgery she's legally a female...

Really? It shouldn't be.

Your genes don't change. If they were to take any cell from HIS body and examine it, they'd see that it has an X and Y chromosome pair, not XX.

Sex isn't based on anatomy; it's based on genetics. Regardless of what parts HE has or doesn't have now, HE is still a MALE.

Thus, the other dude is attracted to a MALE.

That makes both of them gay.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

dude is attracted to a guy.
a guy who had surgery to get some parts added and subtracted to look like a woman.
if you take a pair of Reeboks, take off the reebok symbol, and put a Nike symbol on it, and stitch the word "Air" on it, you still have a Reebok shoe. just cuz you took off some the reebok signs and added the Nike symbols, it doesnt mean u have a nike shoe.
Cuz broke it down in terms of shoes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif

Really? It shouldn't be.

Your genes don't change. If they were to take any cell from HIS body and examine it, they'd see that it has an X and Y chromosome pair, not XX.

Sex isn't based on anatomy; it's based on genetics. Regardless of what parts HE has or doesn't have now, HE is still a MALE.

Thus, the other dude is attracted to a MALE.

That makes both of them gay.

Qft!!!!!!

what movies is that gif from?
and yea hes gay
he liked herhimit before herhimit was a "woman"

Back
Top Bottom