So we're keeping slaves now??? Vol. New York...85cents/hour

[h1]Feds Arrest Mansion Dweller In Servant Case [/h1][h2]Illegal alien slept in closet, was paid .85/hour[/h2]
FEBRUARY 29--A New York woman who lives in a 34-room, 30,000-square-foot mansion is facing a federal criminal charge related to her employment of an illegal alien who allegedly served as a domestic servant in a “forced labor situation

That's insane that they just let her go. She needs to put in jail for a long time and the fed need to compensate for all that hard time in labor.

That's crazy. And these are the same type of people that vote for repubs pushing legislation
to stop illegal immigration... SMH.

Wow. 
sick.gif

Sad thing is this women will probably be deported and not get any compensation since she was in the states illegally...this country is so backwards sometimes.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

That's crazy. And these are the same type of people that vote for repubs pushing legislation
to stop illegal immigration... SMH.

This was an episode on SVU except they didn't get paid and I think they were adopting instead of hiring. This just rich ppl penny pinching.

The wrong and levels of entitlement that they taught their children. Its so wrong because the women couldn't leave the huge compound and more.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Sad thing is this women will probably be deported and not get any compensation since she was in the states illegally...this country is so backwards sometimes.

This happens alot more often then ppl tend to think. Like ppl will so call adopt kids/ppl from other countries and basically slave farm them for a roof over their heads etc... while they attend school. I was on tor.browser awhile ago just searching deepweb and they even had auction sites like ebay, where you could purchase ppl from other countries simple for this. or to like work for them for free or the minimum of wages

Evil at it's finest...............

Sad thing is some of you envy/admire these type of people............

Originally Posted by cubanref

sad? if she was here illegal her *+$ shouldn't have been here in the first place. She would have a case if she was LEGAL, and yes its sad that this happened to a human being, i am not saying that. i am saying people that are here in the US illegally  need to be deported ASAP. would other countries allow US citizens come to there country and stay illegally? I think not.

I'm not shocked. This country was built on slavery. The powers that be are still in a position of power. They just moved on from one race of people to the next.

Why is everyone so shocked?

Slavery runs rampant in this country just like everywhere else, wake up kids.

Alex Jones can help some of you

I think it's a good thing that people are shocked and hopefully outraged. I don't know much about this families history but the fact that she's out free for now, means that she's most likely well connected

Back
Top Bottom