So...we're not going to give Future his props, huh? Vol. Future Appreciation Thread

Are you surprised by Future's success?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i wouldn't consider his stuff as music, more like noise pollution
roll.gif
roll.gif

T-pain has more talent in his pinky when compared to future. Future is on lil b's level.

Easily one of his best songs. Dude is el terrible` though. Its a shame too, his cousin or something was one of the OG Dungeon Family members (Rico Wade?) responsible for some classic southern hip hop. I know this sounds weird but dude is bad but still manages to somehow be good. Idiot Savaint?

"My ***** rolling strong, we some motha******g hippies
Got a hundred thousand soldiers, I ain't motha******g slippin.
I can wear my ice anywhere without no supervision."

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

why are so many people comparing him to t pain?

only similarity they have is the auto tune voice, their styles of music are completely different.

Easily one of his best songs. Dude is el terrible` though. Its a shame too, his cousin or something was one of the OG Dungeon Family members (Rico Wade?) responsible for some classic southern hip hop. I know this sounds weird but dude is bad but still manages to somehow be good. Idiot Savaint?

Yea I was confused as hell when I found out he was related to him too. You can tell he's influenced by him and DF cause his music isn't the average ATL stuff, but he has just enough for you to lump him in with Gucci, OJ, etc.

all this ***** rap about is "turn up" & doin drugs like a ****** junkie. ***** is lame man

Future is one of the only new rappers I can listen to. It's obvious that most of you have just skimmed through his music, he's definitely got talent.

all this ***** rap about is "turn up" & doin drugs like a ****** junkie. ***** is lame man

...............................................But you think OJ is a great artist though..........................................................

...................................................................................

Da free bricks tape him & gucci did surprised me, that kinda won me over...

He's got his purpose... da raps is meh but da overall product is deceptively good.

You can seriously go to a club and hear about 45 mins of Future and not even realize that they're ALL his.

Dude has legit hits. 

...............................................But you think OJ is a great artist though..........................................................
...................................................................................

juiceman fire & i dont care wat nobody say. he the only TRAP rapper, all them mainstream ****** so called "trap rap" be so watered down

Back
Top Bottom