So, we're playing Northwestern High tomorrow..

lol..you cannot stop those Northwestern receivers....they go 4 wide and spread it around to each of them

I played on the Poly Prep team when we were one of the best in the nation... The school officials advertised us as #9 or so but we didn't have ANYTHING onteams like Northwestern.

when i was a freshman, my high school team played Lebron, i didnt play though, and i should be happy, we played the same position

Originally Posted by apowell11

Ive played with and against Love and Singler too.

Yeah I played against Singler too. This year I'll be playing against a kid who just signed to U of O, Wiley, and Harthun who's going to WSU.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Yeah, I just read it in the Herald this morning and was going to post. 40-14...damn, Northwestern is for REAL. Columbus usually has pretty good squads, but ya'll just got taken behind the woodshed last night. Funny, because the article said that your fans were chanting "overrated" at Northwestern before the game...checkmate.
laugh.gif

I must say though, an 11-1 season is nothing to be ashamed about, particularly when that loss came to the top-ranked team in the country.

laugh.gif
yea our student section this year have been pretty"rowdy" to say the least, theyre worse in basketball games though. Northwestern is legit, they're no joke. it was respectable for a while, wewere down 28-14 until they had two tds late in the forth to solidify their W. but you're right, if there was one team to lose to this year it might as wellbe the Bulls..

^^^
Tell me about it, when I played basketball in HS ya'll were in our district.
laugh.gif
You guys always have one of the better home courts, both in terms of theniceness of the facility and the rowdiness of the crowd. Ya'll don't act very Catholic come 7:30pm on a weeknight.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this year they're just offensive as hell! calling dudes pizza facen chongas n stuff, straight up disrespectful, but to have em on your side its great support. whered you play ball at?

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Yeah, I just read it in the Herald this morning and was going to post. 40-14...damn, Northwestern is for REAL. Columbus usually has pretty good squads, but ya'll just got taken behind the woodshed last night. Funny, because the article said that your fans were chanting "overrated" at Northwestern before the game...checkmate.
laugh.gif

I must say though, an 11-1 season is nothing to be ashamed about, particularly when that loss came to the top-ranked team in the country.
It took you a 40-14 blowout to see this?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

is this Northwestern the same as "Miami Northwestern"

as in this school??:

SHIIIIIIIIIEEETT, i would be scared to play them, im not gonna lie. i dont know what to tell you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DAMN, you got dude shook! i wish i would've played ball inFlorida
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom