So what are all of my SINGLE NTers doing on Valentines Day???

Business as usual.

It's Valentines Day night here now, so I'm just doing what I normally do on a Sunday night.

Valentines Day is for the lovesick
laugh.gif

That ####hole of a slamdunk contest, donaire fight, then now I was gonna watch paris je taime on my
phone to sleep...but freakin video is outta sync

Originally Posted by Rafool

Nothing, the girl of my dreams is probably out hanging with her friends and some dudes.

And I'm here at home ready to watch the NBA All Star events in my snuggie.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm good though..... -_-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

since i dont have a 'valentine' (first time since 7th grade, 21 now) ill be celebrating single awareness day.

ill go to the park and play some basketball, smash 1 or 2 jo's that been asking to be my 'valentine' then watch the all star game.

last year was a simple vday. got my gf's feet and nails done. i went to work, got off and we went out to dinner. after dinner smashed on the beach. she got me some cologne too. the broad is pregnant now
smh.gif

Sitting in my room with the lights off, listening to Sade's album, with a bottle of vodka in my hand.

Or watching the All Star game.

i left my girl yesterday, so im a bit sad..

spent the entire day with my boys and then went out with my brother and cousins...

going to do the same tomorrow to keep myself busy

wait on one of my J/O 's  to text me about how she's mad I aint tryna take her out today, then go over her house and smash, come back home and finish my current book and watch the all star game. Also check out that show on HBO with Cudi

12222481.jpg
<<<< greatest item akademiks ever made

getting taxes done and hopefully sell more shoes on this site today
oh and listen to Curren$y tape Smokee Robinson

Back
Top Bottom