So what do you use to clean your face?

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by bns1201

Nubian Heritage Soap is the best ever. I've been using this soap for about 8 years now. Unfortunately the Man bought the product a while back and has raised the price from $2-$3 range up to $10. They're now sold at Macys. With the purchase some changes came. They removed the 100% black owned and proud of it logo and may have made a slight change to the ingredients. The soap can still be found for about $3 in many urban locations.

My favorites.

You sound like the leader of the "soap is too damn high party". You hear that? That was the sound of a young childs skin cracking cuz he cant wash his got damn face

What!? I guess your looking for laughs.
eyes.gif
I don't care about the price. I still pay $3 for the soap. I was just giving a little info.
The joke must have went over your head fam.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess, but I don't see how.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by bns1201

Nubian Heritage Soap is the best ever. I've been using this soap for about 8 years now. Unfortunately the Man bought the product a while back and has raised the price from $2-$3 range up to $10. They're now sold at Macys. With the purchase some changes came. They removed the 100% black owned and proud of it logo and may have made a slight change to the ingredients. The soap can still be found for about $3 in many urban locations.

My favorites.

You sound like the leader of the "soap is too damn high party". You hear that? That was the sound of a young childs skin cracking cuz he cant wash his got damn face

What!? I guess your looking for laughs.
eyes.gif
I don't care about the price. I still pay $3 for the soap. I was just giving a little info.
The joke must have went over your head fam.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess, but I don't see how.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Im switchin to the Green Tea Cleanser..after my Apricot Scrub is done.
How's that working out for you? I used to use it but I think it was too harsh for my face. Is it the same in your case?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Im switchin to the Green Tea Cleanser..after my Apricot Scrub is done.
How's that working out for you? I used to use it but I think it was too harsh for my face. Is it the same in your case?

to the posters above me... yall are using the apricot scrub 1-2 times a week MAX right? cause that's what it's for, not daily use. 
anyway, i used to use the apricot scrub as my exfoliator but i've since switched to dr brandts microdermabrasion cream. it's pricey ($76 for a small bottle) but its by far THE BEST exfoliator i've ever used. it doesn't take a lot for it to be effective and exfoliates without leaving your skin irritated (which i got sometimes from the apricot scrub). it also smells DAMN good (lemon scented).

really though, daily cleaners aren't all that important. as long as it rinses off easy and doesn't clog your pores, any old cleanser will do. after all, it only stays on your face for 20-30 seconds. what you have to be worried about is the toner and moisturizer you use afterwards.

i recommend any product from kiehls. they know their %+$%.

to the posters above me... yall are using the apricot scrub 1-2 times a week MAX right? cause that's what it's for, not daily use. 
anyway, i used to use the apricot scrub as my exfoliator but i've since switched to dr brandts microdermabrasion cream. it's pricey ($76 for a small bottle) but its by far THE BEST exfoliator i've ever used. it doesn't take a lot for it to be effective and exfoliates without leaving your skin irritated (which i got sometimes from the apricot scrub). it also smells DAMN good (lemon scented).

really though, daily cleaners aren't all that important. as long as it rinses off easy and doesn't clog your pores, any old cleanser will do. after all, it only stays on your face for 20-30 seconds. what you have to be worried about is the toner and moisturizer you use afterwards.

i recommend any product from kiehls. they know their %+$%.

Back
Top Bottom