So whatever happened to JB shutting down?!?

im done after this year anywayz...most of the CDP's had jordans i always wanted and now im pretty close to attainin all the wanted ones.

if they stoped making retros that would be suicide the day they stop retroing shoes is the day they go out of business

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They aren't shutting down, they are just moving a new direction.

Yea JB definitely still has life left. You wouldn't believe how good they're doing right now. I thought I saw a video where Gentry actually spoke thewords tho.
eyes.gif
Oh well, either I was trippin' or I really did see it.Either way, I'm only coppin' what's worth it. The rest is for the birds.

Maze from KATC interviewed Gentry Humphrey and if you YouTube the video you can hear the man himself say that they planned on going on a retro hiatus for acouple of years because apparently they (JB) and consumers (according to Humphrey) thought the market was over saturated with retros..........so in order tomake it special again they were gonna chill on making retros for a couple of years.

YouTube the video and find it.......it's there.

^^^^^^^^ Actually he never said anything about taking a break from retros, he said that they were not going to release as many retros as they have been

JB will die only when its customers do...
which will never happen (well at least not anytime soon)

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

JB is not going anywhere and Genrty did say he will make the retroes more limited.

Finally, somebody actually understood what was going on in the first place.

For all you kids that are still collecting J's the quality is not going to get any better.
Regardless of what everyone keeps complaining about, you guys are still buying
anything that JB puts out. Might they stop with the retros for a while, maybe, but
that's only going to put them back on the map again when they retro 2 years
from now some AJKO's and then everyone will be back polishing JB'S door knob.
By the way these threads are extremely tiring and all to common, they suck.

Back
Top Bottom