So What's everyone getting their mom for christmas?

probably a snuggie and a bunch of other things for comfort around the house

I feel like I'm running out of ideas on what to buy her, i've bought all kinds of things over the years already lol

but if this thread picks up hopefully i'll get some ideas

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

My mom never wants anything, she's a pain in the +!$ shopping for.

So, I have no clue...
This. This right here is my problem too. Why you gotta be so hard to shop for mom!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by stonehenge13

A bunch of warm slippers for around the house haha
got my mom some house slipers from brookstone last year with other house wear accessories
she loved em especially the slippers
happy.gif

01d3b39b_360x360.jpg

Some Tiffany earrings
A Wii(maybe)
A picture that i took that she loves framed.

I personally think you shouldn't give mom any appliances as gifts like coffe makers and etc.

A digital camera. Shes finally catching up in the world of technology, but always uses her phone to take pics.

We agreed to not do gifts this year.

It always ends up being more junk anyway.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

My mom never wants anything, she's a pain in the +!$ shopping for.

So, I have no clue...
This. This right here is my problem too. Why you gotta be so hard to shop for mom!
frown.gif
Mine too, plus she has everything already but my moms loves stop that center around keeping her warm. It can be 80 in the house and she always hasa blanket and the heater by her bed. She's up in Kansas right now TDY for a few months and it's legitimately cold so I'm looking at some of theseportable electric fireplaces

- Snuggie
- Fleece pajamas
- half zip fleeces
- Payless shoes (literally, she prefers payless, I've tried to buy her Nikes before)
laugh.gif

- I want to get her a new phone on Sprint, but they have 4 lines on family plan with AT&T bundled with home service so it'd be a lot of hassle to gether to switch.
- see if there's any Tyler Perry movies she doesn't have yet
- something Jesus-y

Originally Posted by Ghenges

We agreed to not do gifts this year.

It always ends up being more junk anyway.

+1 I hate junk... Same with my mom. Can't buy her anything! I don't ask for anything but money.

I take my family to a nice dinner for a Christmas present.

I dont like buying stuff just to see them laying around the house (mind you I buy useful things and stuff they like).

Back
Top Bottom