So When Did Dudes Borrowing Each Others Clothes Become Cool?

Originally Posted by tedrjr03

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I do with one of my friends, and I am in college. We go half on some things. like we just went half on the space jam's. I don't see what the big deal is.
You're a grown !$* man. Fix your priorities. Real talk.
That is taking care of my priorities. I would rather pay my bills then spend $180 on some shoes.
So splitting sneakers rather than paying bills? You win.

No. Paying $90 for a pair of shoes AND paying my bills. Instead of paying $180 for a pair of shoes and NOT paying my bills.

I borrowed my brother's shoes a couple times in high school. Now I just might where one of his fitteds and vice versa. But I probably wouldn't let oneof my homies borrow a shirt or anything. Seems kinda feminine. One of my friend borrows cars from his friends to stunt. He thinks he is doing it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

official WDYBT thread?

2 points.
roll.gif

most of the time me and my boys dont do it, but during halloween i borrowed my friends barcelona jersey and my friend borrowed some khakis i had. and one timeit was cold as @#$% outside and my boy didnt have a jacket, so i let him borrow a hoodie. no big deal

I do with one of my friends, and I am in college. We go half on some things. like we just went half on the space jam's. I don't see what the big deal is.
You're a grown !$* man. Fix your priorities. Real talk.
That is taking care of my priorities. I would rather pay my bills then spend $180 on some shoes.
So splitting sneakers rather than paying bills? You win.
Dog, can you read?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

yall spoiled $#*@$ ain't never have to share apparently....

#*$# it got to do with being spoiled?
indifferent.gif

My parents didn't bathe me in tommy hilfiger, rocawear, polo, new jordans etc while growing up

and I never even remotely thought about sharing/borrowing someones clothes
alien.gif
sick.gif

and when I was in highschool and got a job I bought all the #%#$ that I wanted, all my friends had jobs and we had our own gear.

you must've been a dusty $$! $@*%@ growing up
roll.gif

i knew a whole group of dudes from my school that shared clothes, kicks & chicks
laugh.gif

what does letting someone wear a shirt have to do with being dirty or feminine? it's a shirt or jeans. people got washing machines.

dusty? nah. it wasn't an everyday thing. but if my dude got something that goes perfect with my outfit, he'd probably let me hold it provided itisn't too new.

I said that yall ain't ever have to share bc dudes in here acting like lettin someone wear their shirt is like using their toothbrush or something.

what's the difference between letting your boy wear something and letting your homie wear something? you dudes irrational.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I grew up with a brother who was only a year younger than me and I NEVER shared clothes with that *%@%@. He didn't even want to wear my @!*% cus dude had his own style.

As a man though, I had a friend who would try to borrow my @!*% and I had to cut that dude loose. This punk $%! dude would try to borrow my fitteds, pants, etc. His broke $%! even conned me into buying him a hat just like I had once on the promise he would hit me back with the money the next day. That bum $%! *%@%@ took damn near a year to give me my money back.

%%+% dudes who can't support their own style. Ol' bitin $%! dudes.

Great post

whole outfits? nah never that

i've borrowed a shirt a few times before. but dude is like my brother *kanye shrug*

I only lend a few beater Tees here and there but you talking about my fit? MY FIT?

Nah, that i don't do. I put alot of money into my outfits, and im damn sure not just gonna lend it to my boy like that.
Maybe only if it was a special occasion my dude was going to without me, but not like when we go out and stuff.

No. Paying $90 for a pair of shoes AND paying my bills. Instead of paying $180 for a pair of shoes and NOT paying my bills.
I must be missing something, so you got custody of one shoe and he got custody of the other? What if he wants to wear them the same day you do?What if he scuffs them or ruins them then what? I wouldn't trust it

Originally Posted by J23S

I must be missing something, so you got custody of one shoe and he got custody of the other? What if he wants to wear them the same day you do? What if he scuffs them or ruins them then what? I wouldn't trust it
We live right be each other. I just leave them at his house since thats where everyone chills anyways. If I want to wear them then i will just goby his house and get them, its not like I wear them much anyways. Maybe once every couple of weeks.

And I don't think we would run into that problem and if we did he could just wear his brothers pair.

He takes better care of his shoes then I do, so im not worried about that either.

I must be missing something, so you got custody of one shoe and he got custody of the other? What if he wants to wear them the same day you do? What if he scuffs them or ruins them then what? I wouldn't trust it
We live right be each other. I just leave them at his house since thats where everyone chills anyways. If I want to wear them then i will just go by his house and get them, its not like I wear them much anyways. Maybe once every couple of weeks.

And I don't think we would run into that problem and if we did he could just wear his brothers pair.

He takes better care of his shoes then I do, so im not worried about that either.
ok then i can see how it would work, some dudes are grimey and would try to hoard the kicks like you aint put in on em
laugh.gif

We live right be each other. I just leave them at his house since thats where everyone chills anyways. If I want to wear them then i will just go by his house and get them, its not like I wear them much anyways. Maybe once every couple of weeks.

ok then i can see how it would work, some dudes are grimey and would try to hoard the kicks like you aint put in on em
laugh.gif
Yeah i see what your saying too. But dude is basically like my brother, So Im not worried about that. I wouldn't do that with most peoplethough.

And it's not like we share everything we have, it was more like. Me : "Damn,I want the Space Jams but Im broke." Him: "Me too Man."Us : "Trying to go half on them?"

I let my friends borrow whatever. If we're chillin at my house or dorm and decide to go party or something they can just rock some of my gear. No need foran extra stop.

I only let my bro borrow some of my kicks.

But, clothes is a no, since he is still in his gangster style.

we don't share the same taste.

Back
Top Bottom