So...When will KarmaLoop do a BIG sale again??!!

Need to know when/if they will be doing a big sale like they did before!!... Last time I spent LOTS of money on like 5 different promo codes
roll.gif
got me and fam things.... and now I have a visa gift card just sitting here withlike 700 on it and ready to shop...lol...sure I can go order some new Cole Haans or something but rather shock up on more pants or hoodies for the winter....

Any info guys??

EDIT:
ok its after Thanksgiving now...so when do the Big sales start to pop up??

word, im waiting on this sale as well, last time i spent about $400 but got about 1k worth of clothes

I wanted to participate last year and I was broke
Promised myself I'd have some $ next time around
and here I find myself job and pennyless
FML

Around Thanksgiving-Christmas.....

Had my eye on a few things for a minute now.....just waiting to strike any day now.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

word, im waiting on this sale as well, last time i spent about $400 but got about 1k worth of clothes

yeah I spent more than!!!! but yeah the savings was crazy!! some codes even let you buy stuff that was already on sale...so I was getting $160 pants for like$40 lmao...

The big sale is usually around the holidays. They got $5 LRG tees if ur interested. Buy 5 and u get free shipping.

nerd.gif
70-80 percent off during tha holidays??? was bout 2 go online and get acouple shirts but i might as well wait and juss go ham this holiday season

use the code NEWEMAIL for $10.00 off your order...it ends up being 2 LRG shirts for $3.00 a pop

or if you get more, you can use SEARCH7 for free shipping

Damn, Karmaloop must be strugglin.
They always have stuff for a super deep discount, I would cop but I'm off/done with most of the brands they carry.

Back
Top Bottom