So who do you think would win in a fight?

Michael Meyers                                             

OR

Jason Voorhees?

All this halloween has made me wonder, and ask myself, just looking for opinions..
pimp.gif

Michael Meyers                                             

OR

Jason Voorhees?

All this halloween has made me wonder, and ask myself, just looking for opinions..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

neither can die...whats the point

but to declare a winner, one doesnt necessarily have to die, just put out of commission by the other, feel me?

Originally Posted by seniosoul

neither can die...whats the point

but to declare a winner, one doesnt necessarily have to die, just put out of commission by the other, feel me?

They evenly match up, but I think it would come down to whoever is smartest. Like if one somehow gets the other one in a mine elevator then just drops it. He prolly won't die but he will be stuck down there for a minute.

They evenly match up, but I think it would come down to whoever is smartest. Like if one somehow gets the other one in a mine elevator then just drops it. He prolly won't die but he will be stuck down there for a minute.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

neither, this is the winner

Spoiler [+]
1273796477724.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Noooooooo...
laugh.gif
...WHY is that so funny...  I don't even know why I'm laughing and I'm crying over here..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

neither, this is the winner

Spoiler [+]
1273796477724.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Noooooooo...
laugh.gif
...WHY is that so funny...  I don't even know why I'm laughing and I'm crying over here..
laugh.gif

This is like getting two Holy Pallys to duel it off and see who wins.
laugh.gif

I'd say Michael though.

Back
Top Bottom