So who saw Michael Scott's last episode last night?

Agreed 100% Mo Matik. Exactly why I've stopped watching the show and I've watched every episode including the awful season 6 and stopped mid way into what happened to turn into an even worse season 7.

It wont feel right without michael 
ohwell.gif
I feel like Will is trying to hard to be funny...Ill still watch though, see how it turns out.

It wont feel right without michael 
ohwell.gif
I feel like Will is trying to hard to be funny...Ill still watch though, see how it turns out.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

catch you guys on the flippity flip 
roll.gif

hahah..this too.. he was there so long trying that that the sun was shining in from the other side of the warehouse

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

catch you guys on the flippity flip 
roll.gif

hahah..this too.. he was there so long trying that that the sun was shining in from the other side of the warehouse

Definitely an emotional hour of TV for me. Show has been a part of my daily routine past few years. It won't be the same with out him.

Goodbye Michael G. Scott.

Definitely an emotional hour of TV for me. Show has been a part of my daily routine past few years. It won't be the same with out him.

Goodbye Michael G. Scott.

Should have been the series finale. It was funny, had it's moments, but it felt more like a goodbye to Carrel than to Michael Scott.

The show isn't the same without Michael and the producers are going to try to reinvent it and it's going to be awful.

The show's been slacking overall the past few seasons, with periods of downright AWFUL episodes. Give it another year, try your new thing, then please end the show.

Should have been the series finale. It was funny, had it's moments, but it felt more like a goodbye to Carrel than to Michael Scott.

The show isn't the same without Michael and the producers are going to try to reinvent it and it's going to be awful.

The show's been slacking overall the past few seasons, with periods of downright AWFUL episodes. Give it another year, try your new thing, then please end the show.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I agree with you. But I feel that next season will be it's last. 8 seasons is way too long. I am glad that they have a lot of cameo's for the last three episodes to get fans hooked for next season, but honestly, no one could replace Michael Scott. 
In the UK version, Ricky Gervais' character had left the office too, but he was still written into the storyline, outside of the office. 

My prediction, Ricky Gervais gets the job and Jim Carrey would be the runner up. *wishful thinking*

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I agree with you. But I feel that next season will be it's last. 8 seasons is way too long. I am glad that they have a lot of cameo's for the last three episodes to get fans hooked for next season, but honestly, no one could replace Michael Scott. 
In the UK version, Ricky Gervais' character had left the office too, but he was still written into the storyline, outside of the office. 

My prediction, Ricky Gervais gets the job and Jim Carrey would be the runner up. *wishful thinking*

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

I know it's just a show but it felt like a friend was leaving, not a tv character.
Exactly. I've always rooted for Michael Scott, no matter how annoying he became to be in certain episodes. He was like the guy who tried so hard for people to like him, that they all eventually learned to like him for who he is. Michael Scott will be one of my favorite TV characters ever. 

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

I know it's just a show but it felt like a friend was leaving, not a tv character.
Exactly. I've always rooted for Michael Scott, no matter how annoying he became to be in certain episodes. He was like the guy who tried so hard for people to like him, that they all eventually learned to like him for who he is. Michael Scott will be one of my favorite TV characters ever. 

Back
Top Bottom