So who wins next year???

New York
pimp.gif

EAST-MIAMI/Chicago

WEST-dallas/????
Even if LA gets the proper players next season they will still fall short...2012 won't be their year...2013 might be the lakers year(if they get decent players)....2012 belongs to MIAMI...IMHO 
happy.gif

EAST-MIAMI/Chicago

WEST-dallas/????
Even if LA gets the proper players next season they will still fall short...2012 won't be their year...2013 might be the lakers year(if they get decent players)....2012 belongs to MIAMI...IMHO 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Noskey

Portland. We got Gerald Wallace, LaMarcus Aldridge and the Ghost of Brandon Roy carrying us to the promised land!

Stop lying to yourself man. You don't believe that. If you do, we can make a wager. I am willing to bet any amount of money on it as well. Just let me know when you are ready.
Why are you goin' so hard in the paint, DC?
roll.gif

Clearly that man was joking. 

I think.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Noskey

Portland. We got Gerald Wallace, LaMarcus Aldridge and the Ghost of Brandon Roy carrying us to the promised land!

Stop lying to yourself man. You don't believe that. If you do, we can make a wager. I am willing to bet any amount of money on it as well. Just let me know when you are ready.
Why are you goin' so hard in the paint, DC?
roll.gif

Clearly that man was joking. 

I think.

I thought it was going to be OKC and Bulls in the finals this year. But hey I'll settle for seeing them duke it out next year. Gonna be 
pimp.gif
with the scoring champ and MVP going at it. 

I thought it was going to be OKC and Bulls in the finals this year. But hey I'll settle for seeing them duke it out next year. Gonna be 
pimp.gif
with the scoring champ and MVP going at it. 

Lakers trade Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom for Dwight Howard and JJ Redick and proceed to strip Miami of their manhood in the finals 4-1

Lakers trade Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom for Dwight Howard and JJ Redick and proceed to strip Miami of their manhood in the finals 4-1

^^ Before the Lakers can worry about the Heat.. they better get past the MAVS...
since they did sweep the Lakers with all those 3s to the point that Bynum had to take his shirt off and get off the court in frustration..
Mavs embarrassed the Lakers...so if I was a Lakers fan, I'd worry about whoopin the Mavs first lol..

^^ Before the Lakers can worry about the Heat.. they better get past the MAVS...
since they did sweep the Lakers with all those 3s to the point that Bynum had to take his shirt off and get off the court in frustration..
Mavs embarrassed the Lakers...so if I was a Lakers fan, I'd worry about whoopin the Mavs first lol..

i see no one's willing to acknowledge that there will not be an nba season next year.

seriously though, there won't be.

Back
Top Bottom