So who you got...Fab or Drake?

i could name a whole mixtape of Fabs freestyles that will prob be better than anything Drake will ever put out

id still take Drake right now, I want if only just a little entertainment in my music, and fab aint entertaining no more

cant do a career comparison since drake dont really got one yet (not a shot at him just sayin he really dont yet...)

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Reall talk whoever says Drake is officialy a groupie

this thread is actually a insult to Loso

but im sayin
smh.gif
drake? DRAKE? I can't believe some of you ppl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Reall talk whoever says Drake is officialy a groupie

this thread is actually a insult to Loso

but im sayin
smh.gif
drake? DRAKE? I can't believe some of you ppl
laugh.gif
word every week someone makes a drake vs. ____ thread like stop it...son needs to drop a album before his buzz disappears

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

drake.jpg

for now
son hasn't sold a damn record yet.
laugh.gif

fabolous all da way.

So Far Gone > Ghetto Fabulous, Street Dreams, Real Talk, From Nothing To Something, Loso Way... point blank.. and IM NOT REACHING.

Dipset General
indifferent.gif
Anway, Fab. I like Drake, but Fab is a beast . Not so much now, and Drake is def doin his thing, but give me Fab over Drake b/c this manhasnt really done *!%% that has really interested me other than fall down .

Yall Ns is REALLY tryin play Fab... I mean lets be serious... Fab hit the scene in 98/99 Its not many cats that came out that same time thats still relevent...Look @ the tracklisting on The Professional, he outlasted about 95% of the Ns on there...

Say what you want about his albums, the dude has made HIT records flat out... Son has 7 top 25 hits, dating back to "Can't Deny It" back in 01,the rap Ns that was dominating the charts back then aint doin %@%% outside of prolly Jay & Em... He got joints fore the ladies that have been absoluteSMASH hits "Cant Let You Go" & "Into You" (#4) & " Make Me Better" (#
glasses.gif
.... But @ the same time can make a record for thestreets like "Breathe" and STILL earn a Billboard Top 10 spot... Lets be serious...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

drake.jpg

for now
son hasn't sold a damn record yet.
laugh.gif

fabolous all da way.

So Far Gone > Ghetto Fabulous, Street Dreams, Real Talk, From Nothing To Something, Loso Way... point blank.. and IM NOT REACHING.

This N'. EFF outta here

Back
Top Bottom