So Whos copping a Nintendo DSi?

I want to get one for my son...

what's the big deal with it? just a camera and an SD slot?

damn 170...i remember when i bought my GBC in 6th grade it cost $80 and i had to spend like 1/2 of my life savings on it...i still miss my gb pocket/color andpokemon.

switched my preorder from the blue to the black. the blue dsi just wasnt doing it for me.
took a chance by picking it but wasnt feelin the pics i saw online..

Word is that you can download classic GB and GBA titles through the store! Update later today... If so, I'm heading straight to Gamestop to make sure I getone. Rumors are $5-8 for the games...
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Mario and the 6 Golden Coins and Links Awakening for me please!
pimp.gif

[h2]http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2009/03/23/rumor-downloadable-game-boy-and-gba-games-as-dsiware/[/h2]
[h2]Rumor: Downloadable Game Boy and GBA games as DSiWare[/h2]
by JC Fletcher { 1 day ago }
According to a secondhand report from one of last night's GameStop Club Nintendo DSi preview events, Nintendo is planning to release Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games as downloads in the DSi Shop. According to Kombo's "man on the scene," only first-party Nintendo titles will be offered at first.

Other details from the event: Apparently, North American DSiWare includes three pricing levels: free, 500 Points, and 800 Points, which differs from the Japanese model in that there's no 200 Point category. The event seemingly confirms the Mario and Animal Crossing calculators for North America as well, though both of those are in the 200 Point category in Japan.

Of course, like all news that comes from something heard at GameStop, take this with as much salt as you can find.
l191godb7c874zhys0pq.png
Links_Awakening_box.jpg

Two of the greatest, yes greatest, games of all time.

Originally Posted by young dunny

quick question...what are some must have games for the ds?
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Kart DS
Tetris DS (Very hard to find though)
New Super Mario Bros
GTA: Chinatown
Chrono Trigger
Pokemon (Platinum, Diamond, Pearl if you're still into Pokemon)
Henry Hatsworth
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Professor Layton

Im a nintendo handheld loayalist, is the dsi worth a cop?

if that downloadable game rumor thing is true though, consider this copped with the quickness

Yeah as soon as I found out there wasn't any GBA slot it killed it for me as well. Cause I use it to play GBA games on my EZFlash.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

all hand helds suck, xbox 360 FTW
indifferent.gif
enjoy your crap box and red rings in another post if u dont like hand helds
laugh.gif
i swear these 360 guys are such losers

same can be said about any fan boy. why you dudes so bitter?

i am going to pick mine up saturday at the midnight launch, because i won't be able to make it sunday. i think the blue color is pretty sick, that is theone i reserved.

i picked up a few games at best buy: mario kart, new super mario bros. and cooking mama and the nintendo dsi system wallet.

i got kirby skweak squad on the way from ebay (one of my favs), and i may go reserve rhythm heaven and pick up pokemon diamond. i havent played any pokemangames since red (my fav)

i use to have a dslite and when i was in the process of paying all my debt off, saving to get outta my folks house,i sold every game and system i had for extra money.

so now i'm in my own place, debt free with plenty of money in the bank, i am so happy to re-buy this.

im a little down that it does not play gba games, but im hoping most of those will come up for download in the dsi shop, so in the end it really won'tmatter.

i bought a DS about a month ago and i heard about the DSi and returned it and preordered a DSi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ROME357

Thinking about giving my son my ps3 so he can trade in for dsi.
A ps3 for a dsi? i hope it comes with like 10 games to lol or you atleast get like $100 back

A ps3 for a dsi? i hope it comes with like 10 games to lol or you atleast get like $100 back

^ lol Yeah, but I don't even play it.

hows everyone like the DSi ?? i think its pretty cool the camera has a lot of functions on it

I got one. Game Crazy gave me a $90 trade in credit to upgrade my DS Lite for the DSi. New stuff is kinda cool (music player, camera, dlc) but I think some ofit might lose its novelty fast. I hope some new stuff is available as dlc soon and the larger screen is nice. I want some nes/snes games!

Back
Top Bottom