So who's going to the 40oz Bounce??

laugh.gif
this dude Van is full of himself. Talking about his following has grown too big. If the event was 21+ up and 5000 underage kids didn't show up, the cops would have let him rock.

laugh.gif
this dude Van is full of himself. Talking about his following has grown too big. If the event was 21+ up and 5000 underage kids didn't show up, the cops would have let him rock.

Originally Posted by Diego

Lulz at me starting a fight with my girl just so that I can go to this %*$%.

Time to make up with her.

Start apologizing, then turn the tables and make it seem like it's her fault and have her apologize and make it up to you.....swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Lulz at me starting a fight with my girl just so that I can go to this %*$%.

Time to make up with her.

Start apologizing, then turn the tables and make it seem like it's her fault and have her apologize and make it up to you.....swag
pimp.gif

181st was packed tonight, i had a few drinks before i went up there, talked to a few random females then picked up some nutcrackers and then went downtown to some get together at my homegirls place afterwards. i had a fun evening though it woulda been alot better if this thing actually popped off but when you post it on facebook a few days in advance what happened was inevitable

181st was packed tonight, i had a few drinks before i went up there, talked to a few random females then picked up some nutcrackers and then went downtown to some get together at my homegirls place afterwards. i had a fun evening though it woulda been alot better if this thing actually popped off but when you post it on facebook a few days in advance what happened was inevitable

I was up there but I knew the %%$# was gonna get cancelled.. I'm sure the following is big enough to where they dont have to post a flyer all over the internet
30t6p3b.gif

But either way he wins

I was up there but I knew the %%$# was gonna get cancelled.. I'm sure the following is big enough to where they dont have to post a flyer all over the internet
30t6p3b.gif

But either way he wins

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

DID ANY ONE SEE THE FIGHTS LAST NIGHT? LMAO...

i seen a few females fighting eachother which was comedy to me,    dudes were pretty chill,   i ended smoking a blunt with some random people up there which was kinda cool.  but i heard a few people got robbed up there last night tho

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

DID ANY ONE SEE THE FIGHTS LAST NIGHT? LMAO...

i seen a few females fighting eachother which was comedy to me,    dudes were pretty chill,   i ended smoking a blunt with some random people up there which was kinda cool.  but i heard a few people got robbed up there last night tho

Damn that looks like a lot of unattractive poon. Not even really ugly, just they don't make the penis tingle at all.

Damn that looks like a lot of unattractive poon. Not even really ugly, just they don't make the penis tingle at all.

IM NOT SURE, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT FOR A GOOD 20MIN'S , IT SEEMED LIKE THE DOMINICAN CATS WAS TRYING TO JUMP RANDOM BLACK DUDES, THIS TOOK PLACE ON 181ST AND ST NICK.
BUT THE SPANISH CATS GO THEIR #+% BEAT, THEY WAS TRYING TO THROW BOTTLES AND CRATES, BUT RUN WHEN THE BLACK DUDES WANTED TO KNUCKLE UP

IM NOT SURE, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT FOR A GOOD 20MIN'S , IT SEEMED LIKE THE DOMINICAN CATS WAS TRYING TO JUMP RANDOM BLACK DUDES, THIS TOOK PLACE ON 181ST AND ST NICK.
BUT THE SPANISH CATS GO THEIR #+% BEAT, THEY WAS TRYING TO THROW BOTTLES AND CRATES, BUT RUN WHEN THE BLACK DUDES WANTED TO KNUCKLE UP

My boy mentioned this last night. I opted to go to Web Hall after drinks with shorty. Gotta ask him how it panned out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My boy mentioned this last night. I opted to go to Web Hall after drinks with shorty. Gotta ask him how it panned out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom